Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bempie
Forum: Navigation System 06-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
I have made a compilation of the menu's. Sorry...

I have made a compilation of the menu's.
Sorry for the contamination. It be better if it was possible to attach ZIP-files.

PS:

I will be out of town for a week, I won't be able to read the...
Forum: Navigation System 06-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
I have firmware ver 29.1 loaded. It is a modded...

I have firmware ver 29.1 loaded. It is a modded version with the M-logo.
After changing the language with Navcoder I choosed Dutch.
Speaking and main menu is Dutch. A part is German, and one part...
Forum: Navigation System 06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
The menu is patitial Dutch. Stuff like...

The menu is patitial Dutch. Stuff like information are in English
Dutch female spoken.

btw:

Is there ay way to activate the auto door lock?
I had this with Carsoft, but it worked only once....
Forum: Navigation System 06-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
Misunderstanding from my side. I thought that...

Misunderstanding from my side.
I thought that Multi Information Display was on the dashboard.
Sorry from my side, maybe I want to much at once.

One of these days I shall experiment further.
...
Forum: Navigation System 06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
If you download the great programm from Jochen,...

If you download the great programm from Jochen, in the ZIP there is a good explenation.

Goodluck
Forum: Navigation System 06-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
The MID is in the dashboard. With Carsoft I can...

The MID is in the dashboard. With Carsoft I can change the language, but I can't see from which part.
Situation is like this:
Navi : Female dutch
Navi : Menu, Partly dutch, partly English
MID :...
Forum: Navigation System 06-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
I have navi in Dutch. The MID was not...

I have navi in Dutch.
The MID was not recognized by navcoder.
Car is E39 from 2002

MID is currently German and would like to have Dutch.

Thanks in advance
Forum: Navigation System 06-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
Good work :thumbup: KiwiJochen, Great peace of...

Good work :thumbup: KiwiJochen, Great peace of software.
Win 98ME works fine, very fast with 100ms.

After the interface was ok, I changed the language.
This does not change the MID language.
...
Forum: Navigation System 06-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
I saw that this question was already asked. I...

I saw that this question was already asked.
I also think to know what the cause is.

The Q2 of the interface is mounted wrong.

Thanks for your help
Forum: Navigation System 06-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,132
Posted By Bempie
I had this with v26x or something. I Upgraded...

I had this with v26x or something.
I Upgraded it to v29.1 and had a new dvd burned.
Ever since no problemes encouterd.

I think it was the dvd which might be damagd.

Goodluck
Forum: Navigation System 05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
I have a OS (29.1) cd, so this is no problem I...

I have a OS (29.1) cd, so this is no problem
I want to change it to dutch, which is not availible in the settings.
I also want to look at other options

Is there a step by step manual or is...
Forum: Navigation System 05-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
Sorry for not being complete. See attachment...

Sorry for not being complete.
See attachment for a part of the logfile. ecspecially the error from 21:16:06

MK4, OS29.1, connected via CD-changer.
Laptop physical comport, Win 98ME. Com...
Forum: Navigation System 05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 33,689
Posted By Bempie
Hello, I am new here. First of all I...

Hello,

I am new here.
First of all I want to thanks all to have such a forum open en share all knowledge.

My question is:

Has anyone have this worked with Win98 ME?

I get all kinds...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.