Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: marcm
Forum: Navigation System 01-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,648
Posted By marcm
hi Guys I really need your help i have MKIII...

hi Guys
I really need your help i have MKIII e38, it is 3-1/20 v16, i have been trying to get it to upgrade to the recent ver but with no luck, i have tried all the firmware ver availb 18- 30 still...
Forum: Navigation System 01-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,884
Posted By marcm
i did burn that img on 3 different burning...

i did burn that img on 3 different burning software, but still it is not working, it keep telling me loading software that it and keep for 10 second and then the gps option gets gray out, i have to...
Forum: Navigation System 01-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 17,588
Posted By marcm
hi where do i find v30 for download please...

hi
where do i find v30 for download please thanks
Forum: Navigation System 01-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,884
Posted By marcm
HI I DO NOT HAVE V 17.1 , I HAVE V 16 WILL IT...

HI I DO NOT HAVE V 17.1 , I HAVE V 16 WILL IT STILL WORK? CAN I USE IT THANKS
Forum: Navigation System 01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,884
Posted By marcm
THANKS BUT I HAVE V16 , WHAT IS THIS FILE?

THANKS BUT I HAVE V16 , WHAT IS THIS FILE?
Forum: Navigation System 01-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,884
Posted By marcm
MKIII firmware problem

HI
I have MKIII for my E38, it has v16 firmware, i have been trying to upgrade it to the lastest firmware but i am keep getting nothing, i have tried to upgrade to all version, tried 18 to v 29.1...
Forum: Navigation System 07-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 524,625
Posted By marcm
i will check again , but it is a dvd i am sure,...

i will check again , but it is a dvd i am sure, i will double check the version again in 2 hours as soon as i am done working
Forum: Navigation System 07-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 524,625
Posted By marcm
hi guys those logo are very good, i have my mk...

hi guys those logo are very good, i have my mk iV unit in e38, coming from range rover and it have the splash rr logo, how can change that to the bmw logo, and where to get the rr firmware fire to...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.