Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: steffi78
Forum: Navigation System 07-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
Is the .jpg file required? I can find no...

Is the .jpg file required? I can find no reference any more in the SF_....htm file for the 2007-2 version. (I' ve seen it was there on posts for the 2007-1 version). Or is the reference located in...
Forum: Navigation System 07-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
Having tried it in my car I am not able to find...

Having tried it in my car I am not able to find the SPEEDCAM menu that I added. How can you enable it on the high version?
I did the things as described in the version for the professional DVD, are...
Forum: Navigation System 07-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
I noticed that your preference settings were...

I noticed that your preference settings were different as described in the http://www.bmwnavaddpoi.co.uk/imageway.htm site.
I tried with your settings and that gave me a image that was far less big...
Forum: Navigation System 07-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
I made a build with only one file(5KB) added in...

I made a build with only one file(5KB) added in UltraISO and have the same file size as before!!!! After the save, the image went from 4,3GB to 4,57 GB!!! I just added one file in UltraIso(Eng.LSC)...
Forum: Navigation System 07-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
I used another version of ultraISO but it didn't...

I used another version of ultraISO but it didn't resolve the issue.
Yes, I do everything in UltraIso itself, where I add the files in the dirs as discribed.
To resume: I use DVD decrypter to read...
Forum: Navigation System 07-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
Which version of UltraISO do you use? I use the...

Which version of UltraISO do you use? I use the premium edition 8.6.3.2052.
Your description is exactly what I did, except for the small .png file which I added in 2 subdirectories...
Forum: Navigation System 07-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
Hi, The files that you described are the...

Hi,

The files that you described are the ones that I added. Up to this point I did not delete anything. I'm just not able to burn the disc.
There is only one difference. The original image of...
Forum: Navigation System 07-25-2007, 05:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By steffi78
Adding Speedcams on HIGH 07-2 image to big

Hi,

I tried to import the speedcam data on a BMW DVD High 07-2 version.
I use DVD decrypter, UltraISO and imported a .asc file for BENELUX which I converted with the Perl script.
When I save...
Forum: Navigation System 07-20-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,594
Posted By steffi78
I succesfully burned the 2007-2 DVD!!! Many...

I succesfully burned the 2007-2 DVD!!! Many thanx.
One more question, I see I'm not able to enable perspective view.
How can I do it. Going to the settings menu and holding the menu button for 8...
Forum: Navigation System 07-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,594
Posted By steffi78
BMW software NAV upgrade

Hi,

I want to upgrade my nav software for X5(2006) and have found the following items on the net:

V28 software update (this seems to be a .mdf file) (300MB)
the DVD-high software (from a...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.