Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Poppey_au
Forum: Bluetooth 12-30-2009, 02:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,807
Posted By Poppey_au
Yes I do. The iPhone is the latest generation I...

Yes I do. The iPhone is the latest generation I belive as I got it resantly. And my post about the HTC was in July 2007.
Forum: Bluetooth 12-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,807
Posted By Poppey_au
Yes it worked fine but I have change the phone to...

Yes it worked fine but I have change the phone to first to Nokia E71 wher I used the same JETware and again to iPhone where I did not need the JETware. Yes you can read both SMS and exchange maile in...
Forum: Bluetooth 11-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,807
Posted By Poppey_au
According to another reply on this forum is: ...

According to another reply on this forum is:
"None of the Symbian OS phones seem to work with the BMW Bluetooth system. The best you can hope for is that they connect, but address book transfer is...
Forum: Bluetooth 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,807
Posted By Poppey_au
does it work with nokia e65 (symbian S60 v3)?[/

I use it on my HTC S710 and it works fine, why not just download it and try.
Forum: Bluetooth 10-20-2007, 02:59 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,807
Posted By Poppey_au
Windows Mobile/Smart phone/Pocket PC

Hi
I just got a HTCS710 Windows Mobile 6 and as can be forund in the X5 World it does not connect on the BMW X5 phone. But when I installed the Jetware program it connect and transfere the phone...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,772
Posted By Poppey_au
Thumbs up Online Europeean assessorice supplier

Any one that can recomend a good eropeen online X5 assessories supplier? (US is very ok but the fright cost is not)
Poppeyhttp://www.xoutpost.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
Forum: Bluetooth 07-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,214
Posted By Poppey_au
Thumbs up Change the iPAQ

:thumbup: :thumbup: Hi
I see that the iPAQ is not a good item togeter with the BMW X5 so I may get an other phone. Here some comments: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78474 I like...
Forum: Bluetooth 07-28-2007, 06:01 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,214
Posted By Poppey_au
Smile HP iPAQ hw6515 Contact

Hi
I'm new to the forum and I see there are a lot of knowledge her. Very nice site.
I just got my X5 3.0d 2004 model and I have a P iPAQ hw6515 that works fine via Bluetooth in receiving calls and...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.