Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jerrod77
Forum: Navigation System 08-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,149
Posted By jerrod77
Help

Do I look for the version on the nav settings? Also, I would like the USA version of the discs. Preferrably the region 4 disc. Thanks for the help.




Jerrod Barton
[email protected]
Forum: Navigation System 08-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,149
Posted By jerrod77
Nav Help

I just bought my wife a 2001 X5 3.0i with the Navigation. Only problem is that the only Nav disc in the car is the German disc. I believe that the unit has never been used. Two questions, how do I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.