Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Goetzme
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,528
Posted By Goetzme
Thanks Gravy. I cleaned up the engine and...

Thanks Gravy.

I cleaned up the engine and will watch for leaks this weekend. Sounds like I have some work to do...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,528
Posted By Goetzme
Low Coolant Level - 2001 4.4i

Hope someone can shed some light...

I keep getting a low coolant light warning. The dlr told me X5's use a lot of coolant and should bring it in to get it topped off. I did and them after a 3,200...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.