Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: oredart
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,982
Posted By oredart
Yes I'm sure that it was the curb. I won't blame...

Yes I'm sure that it was the curb. I won't blame the wife. It was all me. Burrs on the rims to show for it - exactly where the bubbles were.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,982
Posted By oredart
New tires - Landsail LS-588 SUV 275/315

My '08 4.8i has had four sets of tires (105k miles.) Two sets of HP Dueler RFTs ($1400), one Proxes ST II ($950), and now these cheap things.

So I figured I'd drop some pics in and I'll check back...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,356
Posted By oredart
Bounced again, back to the dealer. Perhaps my...

Bounced again, back to the dealer. Perhaps my dealer and your dealer can talk since it appears to be a 'new' problem.

Jason, who's your dealer?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,356
Posted By oredart
Got mine back after 4 hours...didnt even have...

Got mine back after 4 hours...didnt even have enough time to dent the loaner. The tech adjusted the top and bottom latches - hopefully fixed - knock wood.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,356
Posted By oredart
My tailgate has been "bouncing" since the after I...

My tailgate has been "bouncing" since the after I bought it. I've just been too busy/lazy to take it in. Usually 2 or 3 times and then it stays closed. Now it looks like I'm going to make an...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,423
Posted By oredart
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,621
Posted By oredart
congrats! ...picking mine up tomorrow.

congrats! ...picking mine up tomorrow.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,146
Posted By oredart
From a resale point of view, the Tech pkg will...

From a resale point of view, the Tech pkg will add more value than the Sport.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,576
Posted By oredart
Nice color combo...and FWIW Nappa is like butter...

Nice color combo...and FWIW Nappa is like butter and chixdiggit.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 11,542
Posted By oredart
Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus...

Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus (http://thesaurus.reference.com/help/faq/roget.html) - Cite This Source (http://thesaurus.reference.com/cite.html?qh=gorgeous&ia=roget) - Share This...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,926
Posted By oredart
Let us know what you decide and how they work...

Let us know what you decide and how they work out; long time argument between cables versus chains. I've got the 20's on my X5 that'll be here next week and I plan on hitting MM soon after! Our 328...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,464
Posted By oredart
excellent.

excellent.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,305
Posted By oredart
I assume you've taken the day off and are dieting...

I assume you've taken the day off and are dieting on donuts and coffee at the dealership.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,733
Posted By oredart
First, I hope your repair is swift and painless. ...

First, I hope your repair is swift and painless.

Second, does anyone know much about the FlexRay bus?
It's hard to suspect the phone affecting the entire system. The FlexRay bus was introduced...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,061
Posted By oredart
Most excellent.

Most excellent.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,396
Posted By oredart
WARNING: Reading this board will cause you to add...

WARNING: Reading this board will cause you to add more and more features. Most expensive free service I've ever seen. :thumbup: Which reminds me to register as a Premier Member - a little payback...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,612
Posted By oredart
Mine was completed on 1/18 as well...but now...

Mine was completed on 1/18 as well...but now she's on a train with some cattle cars to LA, then on a truck to the dealer. Godspeed to all of yours.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 12,890
Posted By oredart
I see that the RFTs are a matter of convienence...

I see that the RFTs are a matter of convienence not safety. My argument was based on a factor of safety. Thanks to all for the insights.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,840
Posted By oredart
This is what I've experienced this week: ...

This is what I've experienced this week:

Tuesday: Paint Shop
Wednesday: Quality Check
Thursday: Released to Carrier

Now I have to wait for the carrier to be fully loaded with other vehicles...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 12,890
Posted By oredart
Ok thanks. Since I have the 3rd row and since the...

Ok thanks. Since I have the 3rd row and since the road noise appears to be subjective, I'll probably get the RFTs next year since they reportedly wear-out after a year (11-15k miles.)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 12,890
Posted By oredart
Let me rephrase, do the RFTs keep their...

Let me rephrase, do the RFTs keep their structural integrity? Do they not "blowout"?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 12,890
Posted By oredart
Anyone, not necessarily you. Many people have...

Anyone, not necessarily you. Many people have discussed this topic before, but I haven't found anyone addressing my question about the structure of the tires. I'm agnostic as to anyone's personal...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 12,890
Posted By oredart
Are you concerned about losing control of the...

Are you concerned about losing control of the vehicle at 75mph? It's my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that the RFTs remain structurally intact enough to mitigate any sort of rollover or...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,414
Posted By oredart
Congrats, she's a beauty. OTH, that X6 looks...

Congrats, she's a beauty. OTH, that X6 looks like a Volvo.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-13-2008, 01:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,454
Posted By oredart
Ha! How many Ferrari owners chirp "I pay $240k...

Ha! How many Ferrari owners chirp "I pay $240k for a car and I get a Camry for loaner?!?! WTF??!?!?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.