Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: slawomir bogusz
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,670
Posted By slawomir bogusz
change the oil

Hi my name is Slavo,
I got X5 2007 V8
There is just 8,000 miles, my dealer called me to come and .change the oil
When should the oil be changed?
Do I have to go to a dealer($300) or can I go to...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,201
Posted By slawomir bogusz
2007 x5 4.8 low angine oil

My X5 got 7,000 miles. yesterday the low engine oil warning light went on on my dashboard. I checked the oil level and it showed me minimum level on stick. I checked my drivway and there is no oil...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.