Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Achilles
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 10-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,328
Posted By Achilles
I hope they didn't charge you for 6 hours of...

I hope they didn't charge you for 6 hours of work. It actually just takes a few minutes. They only have to change one setting in the car's setup to let it know that the changer is onboard.
If you...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 10-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,021
Posted By Achilles
Will I get a DSP or not?

Hi fellas,

First of all, I wanted to say that it is quite a nice forum the you've got here. :thumbup:
I've read about everything in this forum there is about the DSP and how to upgrade from the...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 10-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,328
Posted By Achilles
Well, I guess you've probably already solved your...

Well, I guess you've probably already solved your problem, but I didn't want my first post here to be a question and it might be interesting for somebody to know that it says: "The system has to be...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.