Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-05-2008, 02:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 3,014
In addition to not sticking, when in the random...
In addition to not sticking, when in the random mode, the ipod repeats every song you have with the same title. I must have ten versions of 'Who do you Love' for example, by different artists, and...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-01-2007, 07:32 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 3,014
Playing IPOD through adapter in shufffle mode
hi folks
Here we go with another technical IPOD question that we are probably all sick of but maybe someone out there has an answer.
Does any know how to set an IPOD to play in the Shuffle...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-01-2007, 07:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,265
ipod saga continues
Good news. I got my X5 back yesterday after 8 hours in the shop and the IPOD seems to be working fine. For Peter M-your dealer telling you it will take a couple of days to load 27.2 is pure bunk. ...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-30-2007, 05:54 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,265
Vers 27.2 Ipod fix??? quick response needed
I am bringing in my X5 tomorrow at 7:00 am est. I was just talking to my service tech to see how long this was going to take-the anwser the usual 1.5 -6 hours to install and vet the 27.1 update. ...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-27-2007, 07:40 AM
|
|
Replies: 58
Views: 11,788
the problem
they typical ipod interface problem is that when playing song with a factory installed ipod (set on AUX in the Entertainment mode) the song will suddenly stop playing and the entertainment mode will...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-25-2007, 05:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 58
Views: 11,788
oh no
my X5 is going into the shop on Wednesday for a similar IPOD adapter problem. If it takes three days I will go out of my mind.
does anyone have any more info on the MUL2 you refer to?
I want...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-22-2007, 04:48 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,307
thanks to everyone for their comments. I just...
thanks to everyone for their comments. I just copied the bmw service rep with the thread who blew off my inquiry. I just hope to hell the service manager at my dealer knows whats up and can get the...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-22-2007, 04:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,307
ipod adapter problem-need help
hey folks-I posted this in the Lounge but got not replies. I figure I might have more luck here. I hope I am not violating protocol
Last week I bought an X5 4.81 with a factory installed IPOD...
|
Forum: The Lounge
10-20-2007, 03:29 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 558
ipod adapter problem-need help
i just bought an X5 with a factory installed ipod adapter. there evidently is a software defect that cuts a song off after a minute or so and automatically switching the entertainment mode back from...
|
Forum: The Lounge
10-20-2007, 03:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 6,585
|