Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyp42
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,440
Posted By jonnyp42
Could it be that the current position of the...

Could it be that the current position of the steering wheel is such that it's doesnt need to move to aid your exit from the vehicle? Mine only moves when it's set low down...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-01-2008, 05:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,510
Posted By jonnyp42
Surely you dont expect the dealer to know much...

Surely you dont expect the dealer to know much about the product :dunno:

:whistle:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,435
Posted By jonnyp42
Could it be that there's a problem with the...

Could it be that there's a problem with the embedded cell phone?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,510
Posted By jonnyp42
I noted the same issue and wondered if it's a...

I noted the same issue and wondered if it's a time out scenario, so I read the manual... It's totally when you reposition yourself in the seat, if you lift up for even a moment the light will go red.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,782
Posted By jonnyp42
I had a passenger seat that squeaked when someone...

I had a passenger seat that squeaked when someone was sat in it... they eventually identified that the frame was broken
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,127
Posted By jonnyp42
I had a squeaky seat (when there was someone sat...

I had a squeaky seat (when there was someone sat on it), they said it was a crack in the frame (not replaced), but I also have a rattle on the passenger side that is made worse by a poor road...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,471
Posted By jonnyp42
DELANO, I'm surprised it wasnt BMW Park Lane......

DELANO, I'm surprised it wasnt BMW Park Lane... they're sharks.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,391
Posted By jonnyp42
Good plan, that's the way to do it.. put it in a...

Good plan, that's the way to do it.. put it in a single playlist
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,027
Posted By jonnyp42
believe me it's £250! That's $500, labour is at...

believe me it's £250! That's $500, labour is at the very least $180 per hr. Welcome to our world ;-)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 06:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,027
Posted By jonnyp42
a $100 for an oil change... more like $500 in...

a $100 for an oil change... more like $500 in London
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,371
Posted By jonnyp42
very sharp... over 230kph with no seat belt on...

very sharp... over 230kph with no seat belt on...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,458
Posted By jonnyp42
Thanks for the tip... I've been meaning to look...

Thanks for the tip... I've been meaning to look at the rear seats!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,458
Posted By jonnyp42
Thanks for your replies. My email to BMW UK...

Thanks for your replies. My email to BMW UK Customer Services seems to have done the trick in that Park Lane called yesterday to say they'll be waiving the £15 charge per day and would like to have...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,458
Posted By jonnyp42
UK Dealer Service

I suspect this is something of a UK specific gripe... My new E70 has some fairly minor issues that need fixing...


Paint Chip, on one of the sharp corners near the read boot hatch
Drivers Seat,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 82,096
Posted By jonnyp42
Handy tip on the voice control... As mine...

Handy tip on the voice control... As mine struggles to understand 'Audio Aux' or 'auxiliary Audio'!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 8,597
Posted By jonnyp42
I can't open the rear hatch with the remote until...

I can't open the rear hatch with the remote until I've unlocked at least the drivers door on my UK model... We also dont have remote unlock as far as I know, but the guys at Assist are very helpful.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,059
Posted By jonnyp42
I paid something like that for a combined USB +...

I paid something like that for a combined USB + 3.5mm audio jack cable... I agree that it is a bit steep on top of the £200!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,574
Posted By jonnyp42
Could be worse.. Diesel is $8.10 per US Gal here...

Could be worse.. Diesel is $8.10 per US Gal here in Central London.. I'm getting high 30's on the Motorway (70-80mph) & high teens in the city per Imperial Gallon (1.20 US Gallons).
Forum: Navigation System 11-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,709
Posted By jonnyp42
The service comes from itmc... I dont think it's...

The service comes from itmc... I dont think it's a deliver issue but more an editorial problem. The data they supply comes from various sources .. not just road sensors. I did ask them once why they...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.