Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: saffrontiger
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-19-2006, 01:56 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,833
Posted By saffrontiger
Dear BMW...

Dear BMW, if you are reading this forum, please bring the 3.0 diesel fast. I can not simply undretsand why it is taking BMW so long to bring your outstanding 3.0 D engine. If MBUSA can do it with...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,028
Posted By saffrontiger
aux Q

Hi all. I searched the forums but still am very unclear. I have a 05 X5. Does this car come with an auxillary port? If so, where is it located. On my other car a MB W211, it's located in the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,456
Posted By saffrontiger
Thanks so much. You guys are great! Jay

Thanks so much. You guys are great!
Jay
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,456
Posted By saffrontiger
Help!

Hi all. I need some help ( and yes I used the search button). Yesterday we were given an unwelcome gift at the local Walmart parking lot. It seems as though someone hit the back of our car and broke...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,271
Posted By saffrontiger
X5 Diesel?

Anyone know the status if they might bring this to the USA?
Jay
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,325
Posted By saffrontiger
mf coversion x 2400= lease rate. ie 0.001= 2.4%...

mf coversion x 2400= lease rate.
ie 0.001= 2.4% AMAZING!
Jay
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,055
Posted By saffrontiger
If you are thinking of a W211 than seriously...

If you are thinking of a W211 than seriously think about the E320CDI. I have the pleasure/honour of driving bothe the X5 and E320CDI and can say both have admirable qualities. The E320 CDI however...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,915
Posted By saffrontiger
I am very envious! If BMWUSA truly understood...

I am very envious! If BMWUSA truly understood their consumer market they would triple their sales here! I speak from experience with an 05 MB E320 CDI. They sold 5500 of them in 6 months. That's...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,325
Posted By saffrontiger
Just config'd my deal over the weekend. Hope...

Just config'd my deal over the weekend. Hope this helps:
1. MF .001 (amazing!)
Residual 62% based on 39 month and 10K for a 3.0 w/ premium pkg, rear climate, xenons
2. paid $800 > invoice only! ...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-15-2005, 10:19 AM
Replies: 3
Hi
Views: 1,101
Posted By saffrontiger
Hi

Hi all. Just bought my 2005 X5 3.0 over the weekend. Truly a great piece of engineering! I will probably have lots of Q's but wanted first to search the archives before asking too many...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.