Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Phatx
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-26-2007, 03:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,262
Posted By Phatx
Hey Tom, Email sent, look forward to seeing...

Hey Tom,
Email sent, look forward to seeing your info.

Derek
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,262
Posted By Phatx
Need help with Icelink instructions for '00 X5 no nav with DSP

I bought a icelink plus for my 2000 X5 no nav with DSP. I finally got time to do the install and i can't find the instructions. I moved and lost the instrctions. I looked at the instructions on X5...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-08-2006, 06:29 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,328
Posted By Phatx
Wink Thanks for the replies

Good info, if anyone has additional info please post,

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-07-2006, 03:55 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,328
Posted By Phatx
Where is the Air Bag Control Unit located

I had a faulty air bag control unit that needs to be replaced. I believe it is located forward of the center console. Before digging too deep, I wanted to know if any of the X5world members knew the...
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 11-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 979
Posted By Phatx
WTB: Business CD Player

Please email me at [email protected] if you have a Business CD Player for sale thatworks in a 2000 X5 with DSP.

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-09-2005, 06:01 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,233
Posted By Phatx
Ask Wayne from A-One to order these for you....

Ask Wayne from A-One to order these for you. He'll have it for you when you go get your other mods. Just one more option.

Derek
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 10-29-2005, 03:06 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,215
Posted By Phatx
Swap possible

If you are in the Southern California area we could possibly do a swap. I have the chrome and would like to have the black trim. The X5 is located in Huntingtoin Beach, CA.

Derek
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 10-29-2005, 03:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,410
Posted By Phatx
Not perfect but an option

I'm doing my X5 in the BMW Aero kit. I have my front and rear bumpers, side skirts, headlights and taillights at the shop. I gave the shop owner permission to sell my parts or use for repairs. The...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,160
Posted By Phatx
Sorry, I'm primarily on Maui and Southern...

Sorry, I'm primarily on Maui and Southern California.

Derek
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,160
Posted By Phatx
I've got the Aerokit and wanted the Al face as...

I've got the Aerokit and wanted the Al face as well. You will actually get the Al runningboards with the Aerokit. The Al runningboards are used as the structural base for the aero RBs (Aero RBs fit...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.