Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: darkside
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 09-23-2005, 01:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,793
Posted By darkside
One problem, I'm in Asia and these guys doesn't...

One problem, I'm in Asia and these guys doesn't speak a word of english....
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 09-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,793
Posted By darkside
AudioControl LC6 work with DSP system?

I'm currently having a local shop do some upgrade to my 05 4.8, they are using AudioControl LC6 to pass on the signal to my amps. Does anyone know if that will cause any problem. The car isn't...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 09-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,850
Posted By darkside
I'm looking into upgrading my 05' X5 w/DSP w/o...

I'm looking into upgrading my 05' X5 w/DSP w/o NAV system. But i have no idea what size the speakers are and if they are 2way or 3way. I just stop by a local car audio shop.. they were suggesting...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.