Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gollum
Forum: Non BMW SAV Items for Sale 04-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,975
Posted By gollum
Tuesday bump.....price drop 250 shipped...

Tuesday bump.....price drop 250 shipped...
Forum: Non BMW SAV Items for Sale 03-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,975
Posted By gollum
Sold vehicle it was in...not needed any more.... ...

Sold vehicle it was in...not needed any more....

DC-DC converter of some sort....something to do with cleaning up the input voltage I think...no connections in or out of it... it actually says...
Forum: Non BMW SAV Items for Sale 03-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,975
Posted By gollum
FS: ALPINE CDA-9855 Head Unit

This unit is in pristine condition and is only 6 mos. old.

All original packaging and manuals included.

Also included, Ainet adapter for AUX input.

See link for...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 12-30-2005, 08:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,764
Posted By gollum
9855

I have this unit installed now. Yes, you will lose the OBC. However, I really like the sound and versatility of this unit. The x-over system is one of the best I have seen. Really allows you to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
Update

Been to the dealer, they replaced the DISA/Variable Intake Adjuster valve. No luck. Sound is slightly less than before, but still there. Could be temp related? It is alot colder out now than when...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
Thanks for the info.....any idea what the part...

Thanks for the info.....any idea what the part number on the intake adjuster would be?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
The day after I took delivery of the car the belt...

The day after I took delivery of the car the belt and the tensioner were replaced. The day I took delivery I really put the car through its paces. After I arrived home, parked and was at idle I heard...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
By the way, thanks for all the opinions...

By the way, thanks for all the opinions guys....really appreciated.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
Defintely not wind noise, seems acceleration...

Defintely not wind noise, seems acceleration related. Happens from a stop, slow acceleration and then at "maintain speed acceleration". Hard acceleration it is non-existent. Maybe a bad bearing on a...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
Whistle noise link...

Whistle noise link (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2487)

Found a link to a post on bimmerfest. This is almost exactly what I am experiencing. Thinking the tech maybe on to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
Belt is new......I have had the car for 3000...

Belt is new......I have had the car for 3000 miles.....bought it with 47k now at 50k. Did not make the noise when I bought it. It is certified, so everything is under warranty. The dealer is ordering...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,902
Posted By gollum
'02 3.0 Whistling Noise Acceleration Need Advice

Upon intial normal acceleration and the when maintaining speed, but not during hard acceleration, I get a whistling noise. It sounds like a bird chirping without the chirp, just one long continuous...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,692
Posted By gollum
What size are the rims on there?

What size are the rims on there?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.