Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Orxan4ik
Forum: Navigation System 03-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 16,724
Posted By Orxan4ik
Thanks for the quick reply. I might as well just...

Thanks for the quick reply. I might as well just stick with MK1. Thanks again =))
Forum: Navigation System 03-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 16,724
Posted By Orxan4ik
Looks like you tested it out on the E39. Now I...

Looks like you tested it out on the E39. Now I have a '97 540 with both Navi and TV, does than mean that If I get both 16:9 screen and the MK3/MK4 units, the pic will still look jacked up because my...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.