Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MikeBorba
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,130
Posted By MikeBorba
Unhappy Park Distance Control

Well...I had some rear bumper work done and they did something wrong. MY PDC does not work. I don't know what could be wrong. They checked the connections and they are all okay....and I cannot find...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,384
Posted By MikeBorba
THanks a lot!!! I waited like you suggested and...

THanks a lot!!! I waited like you suggested and now I think I found the perfect one! LOADED, 14k miles from a BMW dealer, 2004 for 49K out the door!!!

Sweet huh!

Thanks Man!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,384
Posted By MikeBorba
To Buy Or Not To Buy?

YOu guys really helped me a lot last time so...please give me some advice if you can!!

I am about to purchase an 04' X5 from a dealer (not BMW). I have learned that he bought it at auction and he...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,208
Posted By MikeBorba
What to do? X5 Owners HELP??

> I need your guys help...give me some advice. I am
> buying a 2004 X5 4.4 and I have 2 options - same
> price.
> 1. Fully loaded, 6K miles, dealer other than bmw
> (Not CPO), sterling grey.
>...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.