Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NeilX5
Forum: Navigation System 04-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,237
Posted By NeilX5
Sorry, can't help you with that one....

Sorry, can't help you with that one....
Forum: Navigation System 04-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,237
Posted By NeilX5
Drop me an email to [email protected] and I...

Drop me an email to [email protected] and I will give you the details.
I live just up the road from that pub....
Navcoder can be had for 15Euros and then the interface is from a chap in Germany...
Forum: Navigation System 04-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,237
Posted By NeilX5
I was charged £25 for both to be done.....

I was charged £25 for both to be done.....
Forum: Navigation System 04-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,237
Posted By NeilX5
I can get it done cheap for you. Can also...

I can get it done cheap for you. Can also activate your voice control if you have bluetooth. It is a software update, so no need for expensive cables etc.
Interested ?
Forum: Navigation System 04-07-2008, 05:42 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,237
Posted By NeilX5
If your X5 or E46 is 2005 or later, it will be...

If your X5 or E46 is 2005 or later, it will be fitted with a digital TV tuner, so you will get freeview.
Have you activated the TV on the move yet?
Where in Staffs are you. I am in Stone......
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.