Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: baldy
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 11-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,094
Posted By baldy
It's a 2004 UK spec. The CD changer doesn't...

It's a 2004 UK spec.

The CD changer doesn't work, at least no sound from it. But if you disconnect the cables, the Icelink doesn't work either!
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 11-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,094
Posted By baldy
Angry Icelink - aahhhh

Ok, I admit it, I'm useless!

Didn't have the time/skill to install my Icelink, so took it to some guys that are usually pretty good.

My set up is Nav, no DSP (yet!), with a CD changer.

I...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 11-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,371
Posted By baldy
Thanks Tom I'll be in touch!! :thumbup:

Thanks Tom

I'll be in touch!! :thumbup:
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 10-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,371
Posted By baldy
Icelink and DSP project

Hi

I've just bought a 2004 3.0D sport (UK spec) it has Nav, but no DSP or bluetooth.

I am in the process of fitting an Icelink +, which means I lose the CD (I think!!).

I have also just...
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 10-20-2005, 01:11 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 911
Posted By baldy
Wanted - S640A option

I believe that this is part # 84 64 0 153 227

I'm in the UK. It's to go into a 2004 Facelift model

Thanks

Dave
Forum: Bluetooth 10-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,076
Posted By baldy
Question UK 2004 X5 Bluetooth Retrofit

Hi

This is my first post, so be gentle with me :)

I take delivery of a 2004 X5 3.0D Sport next week, it has all the bits I wanted, Nav etc, but with no bluetooth.

As I understand it, this...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.