Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bigtoe
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Replies: 347
Views: 117,619
Posted By bigtoe
Same feeling, especially in a place where 100%...

Same feeling, especially in a place where 100% tax (or almost, I'm not very clear about that) is imposed.... No kidding.

I just picked up about 1 week ago. Drove around 350km.
The gas milage is...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Replies: 347
Views: 117,619
Posted By bigtoe
Initially, I thought the same as you. Now, I...

Initially, I thought the same as you.
Now, I consider that as a worthy design:
Just in case parking in a crowded or spaceless place or someone parked very close to you, keeping the side mirrors...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Replies: 347
Views: 117,619
Posted By bigtoe
The most annoying thing about your X5...

What is the most annoying thing about it?
Interior, exterior, driving performance, maintenance or........
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,264
Posted By bigtoe
Which mode do you use?

Which transmission mode you usually use - D, DS, or M (semi-manual)?
What's you opinion?
Just want to know.:D
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,019
Posted By bigtoe
Thanks for all. Actually, when I picked up...

Thanks for all.

Actually, when I picked up my car, the dealer advised 1st checking/services at around 1yr or 20000km.
My impression is that would it be too late for the 1st checking/services?...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,019
Posted By bigtoe
Questions for the brand-new X5 (E70 2008) after the 1st month or 1000km?

I've just picked the brand-new X5 a few days ago.
Any checking or services is needed after the 1st month or 1st 1000km?
Thanks a lot.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.