Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 4.8blackx5
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,365
Posted By 4.8blackx5
the biggest issue is that you dont who your...

the biggest issue is that you dont who your dealing with. Not mentioning if you are indeed going to get a fair value for your car. Mine is hardly driven, and for me to sell it to a dealer is a kill,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,365
Posted By 4.8blackx5
So basically I CAN post it herem but I have to...

So basically I CAN post it herem but I have to pay for the membership ?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,365
Posted By 4.8blackx5
How to sell ?

Hi;
I want to sell my X5 4.8, How do I go about in doing that? The car has 14000 miles, its in perfect condition. Loaded, garaged.


Thanks ;)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,190
Posted By 4.8blackx5
I paid $500 over invoice. :thumbup:

I paid $500 over invoice. :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,560
Posted By 4.8blackx5
I have the automatic headrest spots seats, and I...

I have the automatic headrest spots seats, and I tried taking off the headrest, but no Luck. The parts department said you just pull it out and it comes off, but I doubt it. Anyone?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.