Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-13-2009, 08:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,369
SRS error - battery connection
Hi All,
My SRS light is on but will not reset. I read elsewhere that it may be the SRS computer but got a Carsoft 6.5 OBDCII tool and did a diagnosis and it is giving me a "Airbag error - 11...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-09-2009, 10:21 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 915
Where is the SRS Computer?
Hi All,
My airbag light has come one, tried to have it reset when I had it serviced but they told me it would not reset and was due to a 'high resistance electrical' problem and it may be the SRS...
|
Forum: Navigation System
12-19-2008, 04:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,471
|
Forum: Navigation System
12-17-2008, 06:39 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,471
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-17-2008, 06:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,617
voice recognition volume control
Hi all,
The volume on my voice recognition seems to have gotten louder, I have tried to use the "volume down"/ "volume up" command but the display just comes up with the volume - + without...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-07-2008, 06:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,593
Hi,
Try this link...
Hi,
Try this link http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-05-2008, 07:40 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,861
Hi, I assume you are referring to anchor points...
Hi, I assume you are referring to anchor points for the child seats, if so there is one for the centre seat on the foor just behing the center seat under the floor cap and then there are two anchor...
|
Forum: Navigation System
07-25-2008, 07:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 89
Views: 26,552
Hi Guys,
I have an X5 with a MK3 and was...
Hi Guys,
I have an X5 with a MK3 and was looking to get the current version 14 of the WhereIs maps from the http://poweredby.whereis.com//shop/Whereis-Online-Store.html website. I believe the Mk3...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-15-2008, 05:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,642
Thanks Supersteve,
Will have to do that, the...
Thanks Supersteve,
Will have to do that, the problem is I would have to keep taking it back to the mechanics to keep resetting until I found the problem connection (not many - only the direct feed...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-15-2008, 05:25 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,642
Air bag electrical problem
Hi everyone,
I have a 2003 4.4 x5 and have got a lot of great information for many of you that have posted mods. Recently, I added a sub amp to my harmon Kardon amp using the helpful information...
|