Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sdsurfer
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,004
Posted By sdsurfer
Phil @ detailersdomain ,he is located in...

Phil @ detailersdomain ,he is located in Norwood,NJ
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,509
Posted By sdsurfer
Including wear and tear OEM parts ?

Including wear and tear OEM parts ?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 22,165
Posted By sdsurfer
NYC stop and go traffic only gives me 12~13/mpg...

NYC stop and go traffic only gives me 12~13/mpg ,horrible
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,825
Posted By sdsurfer
Yeah,I agree ,definitely get the car checked at...

Yeah,I agree ,definitely get the car checked at any BMW specialized shop ,any repair on this car cost an arm and a leg.
Forum: Detailing Forum 08-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,755
Posted By sdsurfer
Great package deal ,Phil

Great package deal ,Phil
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,509
Posted By sdsurfer
I wouldn't do it unless it's a manufacture...

I wouldn't do it unless it's a manufacture cerfified warranty ,I had experience with a third party national wide extended warraty on two of my cars ,although I was able to get some repair covered and...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-24-2009, 06:15 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 13,327
Posted By sdsurfer
I met up with Rich and picked up the bezel 2...

I met up with Rich and picked up the bezel 2 month ago ,great guy to deal with .

I finally got it installed last week ,here are the pictures .
...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,312
Posted By sdsurfer
I used this with 3GS for 2 month before I changed...

I used this with 3GS for 2 month before I changed my navigation unit .
Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,254
Posted By sdsurfer
Not a big deal if it wasn't something major...

Not a big deal if it wasn't something major (frame /suspension/drive train)
Forum: Detailing Forum 07-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,215
Posted By sdsurfer
wow,speechless ,another great job,Phil

wow,speechless ,another great job,Phil
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-01-2009, 04:03 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,145
Posted By sdsurfer
The top 2 car audio shop in San Diego La...

The top 2 car audio shop in San Diego

La Jolla Audio ,very well-kown in whole west-coast,you see their project in different car audio magazines all the time ,their work is amazing ,but so does...
Forum: Detailing Forum 06-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,594
Posted By sdsurfer
Wow ,great job ,Phil

Wow ,great job ,Phil
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,939
Posted By sdsurfer
If you don't have skill repairng the basics ,you...

If you don't have skill repairng the basics ,you definitely want to look for one that has certified warranty ,parts on this car don't las forever just like other cars.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 18,011
Posted By sdsurfer
I am in for OEM 4.6 Kit

I am in for OEM 4.6 Kit
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,516
Posted By sdsurfer
Might be too late ,but I have a DICE SILVERLINE...

Might be too late ,but I have a DICE SILVERLINE for sale and I can help with the install,only takes 10 minutes
Forum: Navigation System 03-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 967
Posted By sdsurfer
Add an aftermarket cd receiver

I have a 03 x5 with MKIV navi ,no dsp ,no cd changer . I am going to do a full stereo system upgrade (speakers ,amp,single din cd receiver custom mount on the panel below steering wheel) ,but remain...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,755
Posted By sdsurfer
No problem carlgo ,any input is helpful ,that's...

No problem carlgo ,any input is helpful ,that's what the forum is for.
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,755
Posted By sdsurfer
and here is a very good review from Ken about the...

and here is a very good review from Ken about the factory audio setup that I found in the archieve,Ken@avincar is a very respectful and reputable guy in the industry ,too bad he is no longer in this...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,755
Posted By sdsurfer
I highly doubt the factory speaker location is...

I highly doubt the factory speaker location is the ultimate solution unless my ears told me the wrong story,I would suggest you go back to your car and listen to the sound stage from "Factory...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,755
Posted By sdsurfer
Has anyone done kick panels in their E53 X5 ?

I am planning on doing a whole aftermarket system on my X5 ,but the stock speaker location looks like a design flaw to me for a good sounding image and stage ,especially with 6" midbass slightly...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.