Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KTN419
Forum: Other BMWs 03-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,597
Posted By KTN419
Official M3 pics

http://www.bimmerpost.com/images/mw2.jpg

http://www.bimmerpost.com/images/mw4.jpg

http://www.bimmerpost.com/images/mw5.jpg

http://www.bimmerpost.com/images/mw9.jpg
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 969
Posted By KTN419
NM Limited Edition M6

the description alone is enough to make me drool :thumbup:
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,683
Posted By KTN419
Sorry, no pics but the wear is completely even...

Sorry, no pics but the wear is completely even around the tires. The size are285/45-19 for the rears.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,683
Posted By KTN419
Is this normal?

I recently bought Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico for my 2001 4.4 sport but it hasn't even been 7000 miles yet and both rear tires have absolutely no thread left on it. Is this normal for Pirelli...
Forum: The Lounge 02-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,526
Posted By KTN419
witnessed a guy hit on and follow a girl around...

witnessed a guy hit on and follow a girl around for at least 30+ mins, saw that she was totally annoyed. So I decided to play the hero and walked over to them by the bar said to her ‘hey babe, sorry...
Forum: The Lounge 02-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,618
Posted By KTN419
Thanks, I'll most definitely make it to the DC...

Thanks, I'll most definitely make it to the DC meet. I loved mod'ing in my younger days but would love to see some actual moded X's for some motivation:thumbup:
Forum: The Lounge 02-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,364
Posted By KTN419
Congrats, it's beautiful. I'm currently...

Congrats, it's beautiful.

I'm currently building a custom home myself, can't wait for it to be done.
Forum: The Lounge 02-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,618
Posted By KTN419
Y'all are freakin hilarious! I'm fairly new to...

Y'all are freakin hilarious! I'm fairly new to X5World but Tuesdays Toons is definitely a great addition to WW and FF, although TT is the only one viewable at work.

Keep it up!
Forum: The Lounge 12-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Replies: 359
Views: 47,273
Posted By KTN419
Software developer by day and build custom homes...

Software developer by day and build custom homes on weekends.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,923
Posted By KTN419
I'm planning to purchase a set myself and I have...

I'm planning to purchase a set myself and I have 2 questions.

1) Do both front and rear use Z-575?

2) Do you recommend mounting the chains on the front wheels or rear?

Thanks in advance :)
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,672
Posted By KTN419
Not to hijack the thread but I have a Icelink...

Not to hijack the thread but I have a Icelink hissing noise question. You previously sent a great diagram of fixing the issue but in the diagram it show only 3 color wires...red, black and white I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,215
Posted By KTN419
130i M

2006 BMW 130i M Sport...too bad its not avail in the US but looks like a fun ride! :thumbup:

http://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=103483
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,909
Posted By KTN419
I've actually had the X for yrs now, just...

I've actually had the X for yrs now, just suddenly decided to make some mods to it. Probably due to the dating life again lol.

Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,909
Posted By KTN419
Another newbie

I found your site recently and have been viewing many of you articles. I wish I had known about this site sooner bc it would have very helpful. I've seen what the new guy have to do so here goes:
...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.