Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pavelk313
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 18,912
Posted By Pavelk313
My X had these tires when i bought it. Worst...

My X had these tires when i bought it. Worst tires ever! Ended up throwing them away cause i couldn't stand noise any longer.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,219
Posted By Pavelk313
Good and cheap can't be used in the same sentence...

Good and cheap can't be used in the same sentence when it comes to automotive repairs.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 04-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 7,475
Posted By Pavelk313
I was going to fly out from cali and drive it...

I was going to fly out from cali and drive it back home back in January. But then you just stoped answering my calls! I guess it happened for a reason. :thumbup:
Forum: Navigation System 06-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,535
Posted By Pavelk313
Thank you for your help! I have one more...

Thank you for your help! I have one more question: Is there a place to buy "complete retrofit kit", or should i just get the oem wiering harness and splice into it?

Thank you!
Forum: Navigation System 06-04-2008, 06:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,535
Posted By Pavelk313
Want to install just 16:9 screen, NO navi...

I have to say sorry for my english before I start typing anything!!! Hey guys! This is my first post on this forum cause I just got 03 X5 3.0. It doesnt have nnavigation nor CD changer now but i...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.