Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BRAITHWAITE
Forum: Navigation System 06-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,070
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Have burnt a DVD not a CD as you suggested and...

Have burnt a DVD not a CD as you suggested and all is good,
Thank very much for your help
Forum: Navigation System 06-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,687
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Thanks very much for all your help I have copied...

Thanks very much for all your help I have copied the disc that was sent to me with your instructions and change from CD to DVD and hey presto it is loaded and running fine with my new map disc. ...
Forum: Navigation System 06-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,070
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Can you please explain how you got over your...

Can you please explain how you got over your problem as I am having the same trouble.
Cheers Lee
Forum: Navigation System 06-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,687
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Thanks very much but what is the correct OS to...

Thanks very much but what is the correct OS to dowload for my system as I have down loaded the v32 fron Neils site and it still dos'nt load!
SW 4-1/50
Forum: Navigation System 06-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,687
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Unhappy Newbie sat nav trouble

Hi this is my first post so please forgive me if it is an easy one to solve, the sat nav on my X5 (2005) has the SW 4-1/50 in the top right corner and I have had 3 discs off ebay and one from a...
Forum: Navigation System 09-28-2008, 04:37 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,903
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Question Strait to V32?

I did'nt even think to price the V31 disc from the dealer as I thought the deal I got on the combined set was a good one. So to be clear if my version is 4-01/50 do I need to upgrade with V31 then...
Forum: Navigation System 09-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,903
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
It says 4-1/50 but the map disc is a DVD. AND THE...

It says 4-1/50 but the map disc is a DVD. AND THE CAR IS A 2005 X5
Forum: Navigation System 09-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,903
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
V31

I have purchased a V31 disc from the internet and have downloaded V31 myself but when I put the disc in the sat-nav it just says no cd/dvd presant in the drive,:dunno:
Forum: Navigation System 09-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,903
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Question x5 e53

:dunno: Hi just reading this thread and would like to ask if my sat nav 04-01-50 should have post code search and perspective on it as I can not find it if it has! (X5 2005):dunno:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Replies: 2
V31
Views: 988
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Whistle Can anyone shed some lght

:( I can't believe that there is no one with a suggestion on this matter!:(
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,790
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Smile success

:thumbup: Hi everybody I would just reply with a happy outcome on the folding mirror fault, first I tried moving the mirrors in and out manually this did not make them work. So then I stripped the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-17-2008, 08:33 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,790
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Thanks very much for a great response I shall try...

Thanks very much for a great response I shall try the micro switch repair and post my findings, thanks again
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,790
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Hi thanks for the quick reply I will have to...

Hi thanks for the quick reply I will have to pluck up the courage to try that!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,790
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Smile Folding mirrors

Hi I hvent had my X5 long and was hoping someone can help my 55 plate X5 has elec folding mirrors but when I press the button to fold them, they fold in and then fold strait back out again (cant keep...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Replies: 2
V31
Views: 988
Posted By BRAITHWAITE
Whistle V31

Hi can anyone help I have just got my X5 and I am trying to upgrade my sat nav map from a 2005-2 to a 2008, I bought the dvd from ebay and it came with a software upgrade. But when I try to upgrade...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.