Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: minihogan
Forum: Navigation System 07-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,273
Posted By minihogan
what kind do I need?

what kind do I need?
Forum: Navigation System 07-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,273
Posted By minihogan
thank you. I will start with the antenna.

thank you. I will start with the antenna.
Forum: Navigation System 07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,273
Posted By minihogan
Thanks for the help. I checked out the thread,...

Thanks for the help. I checked out the thread, and I would like to check the trimble module, but I dont know where to look. I have a mini, and it is not in the same location as described in the...
Forum: Navigation System 07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,273
Posted By minihogan
Thanks. Here is what it says GPS status:...

Thanks. Here is what it says

GPS status: reciever error
GPS Signal: no reading... lat, long, and alt are all 0's.
S/N values: 0

Gyro and sensors all look good.

now what should I do?
Forum: Navigation System 07-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,273
Posted By minihogan
Need help with Mini Nav... its off 90 degrees

Let me give you a snyopsis of whats going on. The NAV has me traveling North when I am traveling East. I have updated the NAV software to v31, and still no luck. It does look better than what I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.