Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vabeachrunner4
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,384
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Sirius radio upgrade available??

Hey all, I have a '08 X5 with factory Sirius tuner built in and want to get the best of XM so I can get all the MLB stuff and when I called Sirius they said that I had to have my tuner upgraded to be...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,402
Posted By vabeachrunner4
hey markmm, sorry I read your post wrong! I see...

hey markmm, sorry I read your post wrong! I see you are looking for the comfort seats, not the sport!!:p: if you find some comfort seats and get them switched out let me know how it went!!

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,402
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Hey markmm, wish you lived near VA Beach because...

Hey markmm, wish you lived near VA Beach because I have been looking into getting the comfort seats!! I got an 08 4.8i loaded w/sport package, etc., and like you, took the one on the lot because I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,603
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Can sport seats be switched to comfort seats if...

Can sport seats be switched to comfort seats if you already have the vehicle??I'm not sure if there are any build differences but I'd imagine the seats should just be interchangeable..Although w/ BMW...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,603
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Comfort seats vs. Sport seats??

Hey all, I was wondering for all you out there that have the comfort seats, how much difference is there in fit and feel than that sport seats?? I have the sport seats and like them OK but they seem...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-09-2008, 06:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,731
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Sven, two more questions....Does it take away the...

Sven, two more questions....Does it take away the cup holder on the right side??My wife and I are always riding around with bottled waters so I wouldn't want to lose one of the cup holders!!And did...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,731
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Looks great!!How wide is your screen??I really...

Looks great!!How wide is your screen??I really like that mount as opposed to the Kuda mount that goes up top but I was worried about it not sticking out far enough or covering up some of the AC/Etc....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,731
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Portable Nav unit mounting ideas??

Hey all, I recently bought the new Pioneer portable nav unit to add to my new X5 (I really can't get used to the BMW factory nav:confused: ) and I want to have it hardwired and mounted by my local...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,393
Posted By vabeachrunner4
that's the way I have done it in my car...So you...

that's the way I have done it in my car...So you waited a few seconds once the HD signal pops up on the screen first?? I have my car in for service but should be getting it back tomorrow so I'll do...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,730
Posted By vabeachrunner4
i did the plastic bag thing which i have done in...

i did the plastic bag thing which i have done in the past with other keys but the only problem is, the pockets in the back of the nike shorts i wear aren't that big and on days like today when i'm...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,252
Posted By vabeachrunner4
voided warranty question?!

Hey all, I'd like to buy the new Pioneer portable nav unit and have it hardwired into the stock system just for power purposes....I know there is that sticker on the windshield when you buy the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,202
Posted By vabeachrunner4
possible to amplify Sirius signal for volume and quality?

Hey all, I have the factory installed Sirius tuner and although Sirius is supposed to have a better broadcast signal (have been a long time XM fan until now) it still comes in pretty weak and with a...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,393
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Once you tune into the HD channel then you use...

Once you tune into the HD channel then you use the right and left arrow (seek) buttons above the mode button...don't use the idrive or the steering wheel or it will just take you to the next...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,730
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Newbie w/ dumb question?! Need help!!

Hey all, I've had my X5 for a little over a month so far and it has been great, but I have just one problem!! I'm a marathon runner and I run about 100 miles a week...Well I live on the east coast...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,720
Posted By vabeachrunner4
help tuning in HD radio stations?!

Hey all, I have quite a few HD radio stations available in my area and was wondering how to tune in a station that is like 92.1-2?? I can get 92.1 in but then the -2 part I can't get the radio to...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,227
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Service to fix seat 2 weeks out??

Hey all, I posted a thread on my driver side seat that has a "crunching" area in it around the lumbar area of the seat that I'm assuming wasn't normal....So I took up to the dealer last night and had...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,386
Posted By vabeachrunner4
"Crunching" driver side sear??Normal??

Hey all, I've had my '08 X5 for a little over 3 weeks now and I just started noticing that on the drive seat right under where your shoulder blade is on the right, that the seat crunches real bad...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,546
Posted By vabeachrunner4
I just spoke with the product developer for this...

I just spoke with the product developer for this product and he said that it is on the bench right now and that it won't be available until near the end of the year. He also said it will replace the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,546
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Hey all, I can tell you that I am the farthest...

Hey all, I can tell you that I am the farthest from a vendor as you can get!! I have just been doing numerous internet searches and trying to find a solution to have both XM and Sirius without having...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,546
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Interesting new product, mObridge, anyone heard of it?!

Hey all, I came across a product that sounds very interesting and may allow us to add XM as a direct plug-n-play with channel integration and control....I've been an XM fan since day 1 and although...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,596
Posted By vabeachrunner4
XM receiver into AUX/REAR output??

Hey all, I have been an XM fan since day 1 and altough Sirius is OK, I'd really like to have XM installed in my '08....I have been doing a lot of research and haven't seemed to find an obvious answer...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,516
Posted By vabeachrunner4
2008 Sport/Interior question??

Hey all, I was just curious about the interior of the 08 X5 Sport package....I have see several members here with pics of their interior and they show their interior with a two-tone color scheme...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,288
Posted By vabeachrunner4
So I have a portable Pioneer Inno that I run with...

So I have a portable Pioneer Inno that I run with and I used my ipod adapter to plug the Inno into the system and it works although the sound isn't as good as the ipod sound...I just used a straight...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,288
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Sirius and XM together possbile??

Hey all, I'm considering adding a portable Pioneer Nav unit to my new '08 X5 and it is able to support XM radio as well...I already have Sirius but am a die hard XM subscriber since day 1 and want to...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,348
Posted By vabeachrunner4
Well from past vehicles I've had, I had Brembro...

Well from past vehicles I've had, I had Brembro kits on them and the braking was much improved, less if any dust, and also in my opinion looks much nicer! I've seen them available for earlier models...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.