Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dee2
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,291
Posted By Dee2
Get this....Before I head up to meet Triple A at...

Get this....Before I head up to meet Triple A at the car Im fucking with the key it doesn't work no way. My attempt was to pry the sucker open. So Im going along the grooves as mentioned on this...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,291
Posted By Dee2
Thank you guys for all you help. Im going to look...

Thank you guys for all you help. Im going to look at an indy tomorrow. I have to get it towed in. Been at work and couldnt really deal with it my hrs are retarded. Im the only driver in my home and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-29-2011, 08:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,291
Posted By Dee2
I changed the battery still doesn't start I just...

I changed the battery still doesn't start I just wanted to try that before I spent 200 on a key as the battery was free on warranty. So I have to bite the bullet and buy the key I just hope that...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,291
Posted By Dee2
Thank you so much OLT and to be clear in your...

Thank you so much OLT and to be clear in your opinion its nothing else like a starter or alternator or worse right....?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,291
Posted By Dee2
Car starts sometimes, wtf gives

Ok so my car my joy a 2003 x5 4.4 beautiful girl but right now she is bugging and being temperamental. I have a lot going on in my life and cant afford any financial drama. My 37 yr old hubby had 3...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,659
Posted By Dee2
My car is currently in service at Life Quality...

My car is currently in service at Life Quality BMW in Bay Ridge, so far so good. :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-24-2009, 02:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
Just thought of something regarding the jerking...

Just thought of something regarding the jerking and skipping I'm experiencing. Could it be the transfer case, that you all speak of in other posts? I recall a time or two, maybe even three, where I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
8/30/2003 production date; 91,000 miles purchased...

8/30/2003 production date; 91,000 miles purchased at 87,00 a year ago. Didn't really care about the miles as my 3 still runs like a dream. Maybe it was my naivity, I fell in love with car and the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
:D:D Thanks Weasel.....they thought they had...

:D:D Thanks Weasel.....they thought they had me:nanana:

Rasta, I had been going to them long before I came to this forum, solely becasue I live in Manhattan and had no issue with them until I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
I dont know if I can include his name on this...

I dont know if I can include his name on this site. But I have been dealing with the same guy. For my 3, its always been on a cash basis for little things here and there, like maintenance and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
I know that I'm long winded, jeez......:iagree: ...

I know that I'm long winded, jeez......:iagree:

Here's the response I got from BMW NA today:

Dear Dee2:

Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding your 2003 BMW X5. I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
Wow wow wow.... It appears that while the car is...

Wow wow wow.... It appears that while the car is under warranty these shady dealerships just pacify their customers. Once the warranty is up and they can get hundreds and thousand of dollars out of...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
Thanks guys, Memorial weekend without the Lady...

Thanks guys, Memorial weekend without the Lady sucks. Some good Indy info would be much appreciated. I am glad you all have had good experiences with your service centers, no one should suffer this...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
I just wanted to vent, my bad.

I just wanted to vent, my bad.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,556
Posted By Dee2
Dealreship Drama

I am the out right owner of 2 BMWs (328i & X5) in the past 6 years. My cars have been serviced at BMW of Manhattan. With the exception of the X5 all service parts maintenance and repairs have been...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 883
Posted By Dee2
Acceleration Noise

When I accelerate instead of VROOM like normal, I hear a high whistle ( today was the first time and the sound is off and on ) from the left side. Like how a NYC Bus sounds as its going by, or like a...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,683
Posted By Dee2
Thanks so much CG... I did find milk and...

Thanks so much CG...

I did find milk and went into the left rear cargo underneath the CD changer where the amp is located and there was milk there too.... ARGH! My radio when I opened it looked...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,683
Posted By Dee2
Oh my... I am a woman and if you are a man I can...

Oh my... I am a woman and if you are a man I can kiss you; if you are a woman I'll give you a really big hug :) Thank you so much, I have so much faith that this will work; I will do everything you...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,683
Posted By Dee2
Re

I just got it a month ago, and the non BMW dealer, I bought the X from, told me the electrical is not under waranty. I have a 90 day dealer waranty, and a 3yr parts waranty from a waranty company. I...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 07-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,683
Posted By Dee2
Please Help

One week ago, I was bringing groceries home and a gallon of milk spilled in the trunk. Location.... Left rear:wow: ! I cleaned the milk out. But never took the panel off where the nav, cd changer and...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.