Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jhb
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 12-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 12,309
Posted By jhb
Pricing as of 12/3/14

I sent them an email and they responded that the F15 version is in stock, but not up on the website yet. They responded to my email within 24 hours. Here is the pricing they sent:
Tow rack/OEM...
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 12-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 12,309
Posted By jhb
Shoud have done my research first.

Forget BMW factory. Here it is!

The hitch (http://execuhitch.com/tow-hitches/)

and instructions (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=791660)
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 12-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 12,309
Posted By jhb
not yet

I am not as jazzed about the hidden hitch. My lease is up on my 2012 50 and looking at the new 2015 diesel, but the hitch configuration is looking to be a problem with an expensive solution.

There...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,218
Posted By jhb
I have a 2012 50 with most options you specify....

I have a 2012 50 with most options you specify. The paddle shifters comes with the sport package. Rear camera comes with the Premium package in the 2012.

Remote start: forget about it. If BMW does...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,505
Posted By jhb
1st time lease return, what to expect?

My Lease is up in 4 months. I have already started thinking about what to do with the truck (2012 x5 50, 30k miles). The buyout is about 45k per lease agreement and I think there is a 350.00...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,396
Posted By jhb
Dinan and transmission shift points

My X3 has always had issue with shifting the auto transmission. For example, when simply driving down the road and with no appreciable throttle input the tranny will suddenly shift down and the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,672
Posted By jhb
Oops:fixed. So used to referring to my old ride...

Oops:fixed. So used to referring to my old ride as a 4.4
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,672
Posted By jhb
I drove the x5 35 and liked it. I knew the 50...

I drove the x5 35 and liked it. I knew the 50 would be the same but better. Plus coming from the 4.4 it seemed logical to go to the 50.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,672
Posted By jhb
20" are an option for the SA package. I wanted...

20" are an option for the SA package. I wanted the all season tires, and I live in Boston and we're famous for our potholes. They are a rim eating phenomena.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,672
Posted By jhb
5.0 is one awesome truck!

Dropped of my 2004 4.4 with 106k miles and picked up my new 2012 X5 50 with 4 miles! What a ride. This thing is awsome!

I never drove the 50 when I was negotiating. But when I showed up to pick...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,692
Posted By jhb
Thanks zetatre Interesting that the part...

Thanks zetatre

Interesting that the part they replaced is NOT the part I am seeing the issue with. But at least it's a cheaper part!
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,692
Posted By jhb
Aha! found it, and the part they replaced is NOT...

Aha! found it, and the part they replaced is NOT the part I am seeing on the car. Here is the picture of the part...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,692
Posted By jhb
Yes, car has xenon's. So I called the dealer, a...

Yes, car has xenon's. So I called the dealer, a part was replaced last year, number 61-35-3-451-624. I cannot find a diagram where the part is on the car to confirm it's the same part, but it is...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,692
Posted By jhb
Car is possessed! What is this sensor?

About 1 year ago my 2008 X3 started to behave very strangely. The left blinker would not turn off, no matter what position the blinker stalk was at. It was not blinking, just on. After a restart of...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,935
Posted By jhb
Residual is not negotiable, is it?

Residual is not negotiable, is it?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,935
Posted By jhb
Good info, what was your residual?

Good info, what was your residual?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,677
Posted By jhb
1. Your car is an E53. 2. I have the same car,...

1. Your car is an E53.
2. I have the same car, 04, 4.4 with 106k miles. I have had the dealer look at it 3 times, with 3 lever rebuilds. The problem is getting worse. That's why I am on the E70...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 32,946
Posted By jhb
isn't the master just for power assist?

isn't the master just for power assist?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 32,946
Posted By jhb
I had leak in the same location, behind driver...

I had leak in the same location, behind driver front wheel. Mine failed suddenly. Turns out the lines whent through an area where the plastic bottom protectors was holding water against the lines...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,211
Posted By jhb
I usually don't use the stealer for just this...

I usually don't use the stealer for just this reason. But I was getting a free seat, and in the 3 days before I went to the dealer, both messages appeared. Did not have time to fix them so they saw...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,081
Posted By jhb
Yeah, I was not a pain about it, and ended up...

Yeah, I was not a pain about it, and ended up getting the seat replaced out of warranty. They might even reimburse me for the shell. I told them not to bother, but he said "we'll do what we can".
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 40,989
Posted By jhb
The seat in my 04 4.4 burned a hole in my jacket...

The seat in my 04 4.4 burned a hole in my jacket and fleece. When I felt really hot in that spot, I reached around and burned my finger. I have not used it since.

I took it to the dealer and the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,211
Posted By jhb
Parking light bulb replacement and other absurd dealer quotes

Guess what the dealer quoted me to replace this bulb?

450.00!:yikes:

Really? How do they present these bills with a straight face? I challenged him on it and he mentioned he had to remove the...
Forum: X7 Forum 01-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 39,217
Posted By jhb
When my x5 dies in 2 years, then its either an...

When my x5 dies in 2 years, then its either an X7, or GL550. Prefer the X7, the 3rd row in the X5 is a joke. Come on BMW!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-22-2011, 10:23 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 17,828
Posted By jhb
My 04 x5 4.4 has been showing this signs for 4...

My 04 x5 4.4 has been showing this signs for 4 years. It had to be a cold morning to repeat and it happened about 40% of the time I started it. They replaced the spark plugs at 60k the 1st time. The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.