Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: martinibmw
Forum: Bluetooth 01-03-2006, 04:30 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,260
Posted By martinibmw
Bluetooth Quick Question

I Am Looking At This Ulf. I Want To Put It In A 03 4.4 X5 With Nav And Dsp. It Is Used.

Bmw 84.11 6945940-01
Bmw Everest Ibus Us

Dont Know What Kind Of Bmw Its Off.

Would Appreciate Any...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2006, 04:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,993
Posted By martinibmw
All Fixed, Thanks Ucrew

UCREW, just want to say thanks! I tried that and bingo, perfect. I wish I had asked a lot earlier. Simple fix,
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,993
Posted By martinibmw
Thanks for the info UCREW, I will try that. I...

Thanks for the info UCREW, I will try that. I have no error messages or failsafe msg. I know what you mean as far as fail safe msg, dealt with that last year. I found it to be from a weak battery,...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-23-2005, 04:47 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,993
Posted By martinibmw
One more thing

forgot to mention this and do not know if it is related, but about 3 times in the past 3 months, I would start up and drive off and when the trans would shift, it would kick into each gear quite...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-23-2005, 04:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,993
Posted By martinibmw
01 4.4 Weird shifting stuck sport mode?

hey guys, first time poster long time visitor.

I have an 01 x5 4.4 sport with an automatic transmission. Every once in a while it shifts oddly. What I mean by that is it wont shift gears until it...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.