Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Magnum
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,407
Posted By Magnum
Sorry for the dup, I even looked around the other...

Sorry for the dup, I even looked around the other sub-forums to see if it had been posted already, but I would have never thought the lounge would be where it was. To me the lounge seems like an OT...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,407
Posted By Magnum
BMW recalls 200,000 Vehicles. Link enclosed

Various model years for 3, 5 and X3 vehicles.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/08/13/news/companies/bmw_recall.ap/index.htm?eref=rss_topstories
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,260
Posted By Magnum
iPod Kit Quote

Look like it should be part # 65 11 0 409 343

It's for an '08 X3.
Forum: Test Forum 08-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,405
Posted By Magnum
test

test
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,658
Posted By Magnum
'08 like 205 miles, :nanana:, j/k'ing we just got...

'08 like 205 miles, :nanana:, j/k'ing we just got it.

Now my 7, has like 113K and is / has been fully maintained by ME!
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,953
Posted By Magnum
Yeah no nav, no CDC a well as other stuff....

Yeah no nav, no CDC a well as other stuff. Apparently I have to get the iPod your BMW cable installed for her, because she said the AUX lacks a little even after I tweaked the settings.

Front...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 8,272
Posted By Magnum
How To: Installing a BMW Hood Protector.

A little board contribution from me, maybe some of you have this installed, but maybe not.

Not wanting the hood to get trashed I opted for BMW’s acrylic hood protector like what we had on our...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,953
Posted By Magnum
n00b to the X3 scene. Introduction enclosed w/ some pics.

Hello all,

Magnum here, I usually hang in the e38 section of bimmerboard.com and at riderforums.com, but last Thursday I picked the wife up an '08 X3 3.0si! Seems like it's gonna' be a great car...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.