Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kutteri
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,524
Posted By Kutteri
Thanks. Yes, pedal retracts further away from my...

Thanks. Yes, pedal retracts further away from my foot.

But what I'm worried is that if I keep on pushing the pedal towards floor it reaches the floor after 5s constant pushing. Same symptoms...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,524
Posted By Kutteri
X5 2008 Brakes Fading away

I have 2008 (3/08) 3.0si X5 but I am not very happy with it's brakes. The problem is that when driving (or parking engine running) the longer I keep on pushing or pumping the pedal the far pedal...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.