Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Smokeoc68
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 9,114
Posted By Smokeoc68
Smile Best Angel Eyes projection for 4.6IS

I'm trying to do an upgrade and want to know whats the best angel eyes projection headlights out there to replace my factory OEM headlights?

Thanks in advance
V/R
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 06-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 782
Posted By Smokeoc68
DSP Amplifier

I'm looking for a amplifier for a 02 X5 4.6IS.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,629
Posted By Smokeoc68
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,629
Posted By Smokeoc68
Looking for DSP Amplifier

Does anyone know where I can get a DSP Amplifier for a 02 X5 4.6IS? My current one has gone bad. Dealer is charging to much and can't find it on ebay.

TIA
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 968
Posted By Smokeoc68
What is the Coax cable on AMP?

I took my Amplifier out of my 02 4.6IS because of a lot of static and was wondering what was the coax cable connection for? I also saw a computer like connection what is all thae extra wires for? Is...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,131
Posted By Smokeoc68
Broken 3 Pin AMP connector (Violet Color)

My 02 4.6is recently had some work done on it. When I got the truck home i noticed my radio has a lot of static in it whether the radio is on or not. I opened the trunk and removed the floor board...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,482
Posted By Smokeoc68
Question Question about Sport mode in 4.6IS

I was driving the other day an wanted to play a bit so I switched the gear to sport mode and didn't noticed the RPM gauge jump or the vehicle gear down. I just figured I may have missed it so i put...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,520
Posted By Smokeoc68
With the DICE High Definition Radio w/ iPod...

With the DICE High Definition Radio w/ iPod Integration do you have to replace the CD Changer? What do you mean depends on the version of DSP? How many versions are there?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,520
Posted By Smokeoc68
Best CD Changer replacement? Alpine vs other

I have a Nav system with DSP and i've been debating on replacing my CD changer and i've done some research and everyone talks about the Alpine w/MP3 and ipod connection. I would like to know if there...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,958
Posted By Smokeoc68
Thanks I'll try that. But I guess it's just a...

Thanks I'll try that. But I guess it's just a warning to replace it!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,958
Posted By Smokeoc68
Exclamation CD Cartridge stuck inside the changer

My CD cartridge is stuck inside the CD changer. When you look inside the changer the individual disk holder is stuck half way between the cartridge and the changer. When i hit the eject the gear...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,435
Posted By Smokeoc68
What metal piece are you refering to? I pulled...

What metal piece are you refering to? I pulled all the cd's. I see a piece moving up and down but nothing reaching for the CD's
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,435
Posted By Smokeoc68
It's reading store bought CD's or burned one's. I...

It's reading store bought CD's or burned one's. I hear the motor moving but that's it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,435
Posted By Smokeoc68
Exclamation CD changer problems

My CD changer is not recognizing my disk. Even after I eject it and put new CD's in the cartridge and re-insert it still nothing. Anyone experience this if so what did you do????

TIA
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,267
Posted By Smokeoc68
It wasn't below 37F. It was about 60F so that...

It wasn't below 37F. It was about 60F so that couldn't be it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,267
Posted By Smokeoc68
I'll have pay attention to that next time i leave...

I'll have pay attention to that next time i leave out..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,267
Posted By Smokeoc68
I may have been

I may have been
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,267
Posted By Smokeoc68
I thought about that, but it wasn't that cold.

I thought about that, but it wasn't that cold.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,267
Posted By Smokeoc68
Question 3 Unknown beeps or dings any idea?

I started my vehicle today and as I drove off I heard 3 dings or beeps then they stopped. This is the 2nd time i've heard this but can't figure out what it is. Anyone have any idea?

TIA
Forum: Navigation System 10-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Replies: 235
Views: 179,062
Posted By Smokeoc68
Thanks for all the info. I downloaded Alcohol...

Thanks for all the info. I downloaded Alcohol 120% burned it and it loaded right away. On version 27 i read that the accept screen goes away after 8 seconds. I haven't noticed that with V28. Is that...
Forum: Navigation System 10-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,670
Posted By Smokeoc68
What did you do to fix the disk from being...

What did you do to fix the disk from being ejected and accept the burned disk.

Thanks
Forum: Navigation System 10-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 235
Views: 179,062
Posted By Smokeoc68
I must be doing something wrong. I followed the...

I must be doing something wrong. I followed the directions above, even downloaded the RAR and burner. I put the key in position 1, hit the accept button, eject the Nav disk, and load the burnt cd. It...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.