Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-31-2008, 04:40 PM
|
|
Replies: 193
Views: 34,619
My dealer did in fact take a hitch and light...
My dealer did in fact take a hitch and light module off of one of their used cars in the lot. I asked and five minutes later after talking to the used car manager they agreed to do it. no charge for...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-29-2008, 09:00 PM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 4,446
E53 OEM Hitch
Has anyone heard any positive updates on the back order situation? How much longer can it be? I still am unable to get any dates at all.
Thanks
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-11-2007, 11:41 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,799
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-11-2007, 08:54 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,799
Whistle noise from engine
I have the annoying whistling noise coming from my engine. Regardless of being in Park or Drive, when I step on the accelerator the whistle is there. As soon as my foot is off it stops. I called...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-17-2006, 08:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,426
|
Forum: The Lounge
04-17-2006, 08:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 35
Views: 4,444
new toy
The Precision 23 designed by Jim Taylor, a good friend of mine in Marblehead. I race a Viper 640. Good luck with the boat
|
Forum: Navigation System
03-29-2006, 04:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,504
reply
Problem solved. Dealer replaced the entire rear unit free of charge
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
03-09-2006, 10:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,113
icelink
Thanks everyone for your responses. I have replaced the module and everything works great!!!
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
03-08-2006, 04:03 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,113
Icelink problems
Any Advice??? I just had a Denison dealer install Icelink in my 2002 X5 NAV with DSP. I drove home with everything working fine. Stopped for lunch,and started the car up. NAV screen dead and turn...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-28-2006, 12:05 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,525
Gas Gauge
MY 2002 X5 3.0i.....I have a similiar problem when I fill up the gas tank the gauge will stick at 1/4 to 1/2 full. When I turn the car off and then back on a few times it usually moves to reading...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-20-2006, 11:18 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 6,466
towing.
I completed my hitch installation this weekend. It took about 6 hours for my son and i to do it. It was quite easy,just time consuming. My boat with trailer only weighs 1200 LBs. No need for brakes.
|
Forum: Dealer Info
02-14-2006, 10:23 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 2,017
|
Forum: Dealer Info
02-13-2006, 10:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 2,017
Quality Dealer
Worth buying from a quality dealer. I bought a 2002 X5 from a BMW dealer just before Christmas. It was a BMW-CPO car. My Navigation unit in the rear was acting up. They replaced the whole unit at...
|
Forum: Navigation System
02-03-2006, 12:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,504
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-03-2006, 12:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,157
I followed the instructions posted on the...
I followed the instructions posted on the homepage under Electronics and cell phones, Item #3. There are photos there. You can purchase it at Escort's homepage or do a google search for escort...
|
Forum: Navigation System
02-02-2006, 11:56 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,504
NAV CD problems
Anyone have this problem? The Nav CD keeps reading no Cd insert Cd everytime the car is started. I looked at the rear unit and the Cd keeps ejecting itself and then going back in. It continues...
|
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale
02-02-2006, 11:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,079
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-02-2006, 11:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,157
Hard wired Passport detector.
I hard wired my Passport 8500 tonight. Piece of cake! MY2002 3.0i. Power wire was the brown one on the garage opener. In two weeks I am doing a OEM trailer hitch. I hope it will be as simple, but I...
|