Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: EMEKpp
Forum: Navigation System 10-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Replies: 268
Views: 106,175
Posted By EMEKpp
Today, I tried it. Standart, import my text...

Today, I tried it.

Standart, import my text file as italy, I also change splash creen <resolution and type <gif> was the same as oryginal>.

Effect? I had info that, there is a problem with...
Forum: Navigation System 10-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,722
Posted By EMEKpp
Downgrading Software in Mk4

Hi,

I installed newest version of software, and did some changes in PC. When I put CD to drive, i have info that my software is up-to-date.

If i put Cd with lower version, install it, and next...
Forum: Navigation System 10-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,100
Posted By EMEKpp
I burned Cd in mode 1 for mk4 and it works ...

I burned Cd in mode 1 for mk4 and it works

In mk3 you must use mode 2, else you will have a problems
Forum: Navigation System 10-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Replies: 268
Views: 106,175
Posted By EMEKpp
Hello, I'm making a polish translation for...

Hello,

I'm making a polish translation for mk4, there's no problem with changing voice, it works, but i dont know why subtitles doesn't.

I used navtweak v2.7 and exported deutsh to txt file (in...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.