Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mike O.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 12,161
Posted By Mike O.
Oh...and the car has 42 track days on it. That's...

Oh...and the car has 42 track days on it. That's a total of 56 hours at WOT. Leakdown test recently showed it's like a 50,000 mile engine. Mobil 1 15/50 every 5,000 miles and before and after...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-28-2006, 09:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 12,161
Posted By Mike O.
Oil consumption in a 3.0...

...OK, I've had my X5 3.0 for about 10,000 miles now. I bought it CPO. It had 36K and is now at 47K.

It's eating a quart every 900-1200 miles. Consumption is higher when I am doing a long...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 02-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 931
Posted By Mike O.
Do you have a link on the XM Direct unit? ...

Do you have a link on the XM Direct unit?

Mike O.
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 02-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 931
Posted By Mike O.
12/02 build date w/NAV - do I have any options for XM/Sirius?

My first post. Just picked up an '03 CPO X5 on Friday.

My searches here are leaving me more confused than when I started.

I have an '03 with a 12/02 build date.

It has NAV with a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.