Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: herbie
Forum: Navigation System 02-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,628
Posted By herbie
You are misunderstanding me. What I am saying is,...

You are misunderstanding me. What I am saying is, that I configured (in the menu) the language to be english. After doing the downgrade, the language was set to german, which means that probably some...
Forum: Navigation System 02-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 13,082
Posted By herbie
In the mean time I've heard from Simon at...

In the mean time I've heard from Simon at intravention.co.uk that this isn't going to work. He has taken apart two MK4 units, one was coded for the monochrome radio and the other for the 16:9. He...
Forum: Navigation System 02-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,628
Posted By herbie
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunatelly this did...

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunatelly this did not work. After downgrading the firmware to V24, the language was reset to German (it was previously set to English) so I guess something was reset in...
Forum: Navigation System 02-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 13,082
Posted By herbie
It certainly is doable, I've seen instructions on...

It certainly is doable, I've seen instructions on how to do it on the net. It can only be done by the service center and most of them don't know how to do it, but if you show them the instructions...
Forum: Navigation System 02-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,628
Posted By herbie
Broken navi computer?

I have trouble with my MK IV on a E46 (2001 330i Touring).

The car originally had a MK III, but that was toast when I bought the car (used) and the dealer replaced it with a MK IV. The front end...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.