Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pixor
Forum: Navigation System 11-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 23,675
Posted By pixor
I'd help test this for you if you like. :thumbup:

I'd help test this for you if you like. :thumbup:
Forum: Navigation System 11-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,420
Posted By pixor
No estimated arrival time

Hi,

I bought an e39 with a MKIII Sat Nav. It would show an estimated arrival time, but TMC didn't seem to work. I have upgraded it with a MKIV unit, and I know get TMC, but the estimated arrival...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.