Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DoctaM3
Forum: X ///M Forum 03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Replies: 300
Views: 457,252
Posted By DoctaM3
B&W shots of X5M is HAWT!

B&W shots of X5M is HAWT!
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Replies: 300
Views: 457,252
Posted By DoctaM3
Thumbs up Yeppers.. here is my M6! can you see the "theme?"...

Yeppers.. here is my M6! can you see the "theme?" :D

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/DoctaM3/IMG_2169.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/DoctaM3/DSC00881.jpg
...
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Replies: 300
Views: 457,252
Posted By DoctaM3
Here are mine :) ...

Here are mine :)

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/DoctaM3/Fall%202009%20Photoshoot/IMG_0385.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/DoctaM3/Fall%202009%20Photoshoot/IMG_0248.jpg
...
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Replies: 300
Views: 457,252
Posted By DoctaM3
Here is my contribution. I am working on a...

Here is my contribution. I am working on a rolling video with review so I will post that shortly... this beast ROCKS!!!

BYGfNBTzfdg
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-17-2010, 11:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,082
Posted By DoctaM3
Thumbs up I thought so too. I bought the Pirelli Scorpion...

I thought so too. I bought the Pirelli Scorpion Ice in the stock sports setup, i.e. 20" and they are absolutely rock solid. They work well, and no drama which you would expect from such a wide tire....
Forum: X ///M Forum 12-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 14,358
Posted By DoctaM3
Talking you got it. Red interior is reminiscent of the...

you got it. Red interior is reminiscent of the racing era. It is certainly sporty and very individual. The car will certainly stand out from the run of the mill black or tan interior that is...
Forum: X ///M Forum 12-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 14,358
Posted By DoctaM3
Thumbs up Yep, I spec'd it myself. Enjoying everyday of...

Yep, I spec'd it myself. Enjoying everyday of it.. such a dream to drive... and perfect in the snow--got the Pirelli Scorpion Ice 20" tires--who would have "thunk"-- snows.. in 20" but they rock!
...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,013
Posted By DoctaM3
No entirely true. I am in Pittsburgh, and it...

No entirely true. I am in Pittsburgh, and it does show building i.e. landmark, but also show smaller places including homes. it just depends on where you are and how close you are to a city.......
Forum: X ///M Forum 11-28-2009, 02:16 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,924
Posted By DoctaM3
Talking I must say I think Motorsport got it right... I...

I must say I think Motorsport got it right... I was opposed to them doing an SUV but boy did they create one hell of a beast.

Check out my little vid, some online pix--subscribe as I will be...
Forum: X ///M Forum 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 14,358
Posted By DoctaM3
Love it.. I ordered it!!!

Love it.. I ordered it!!!
Forum: X ///M Forum 10-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,714
Posted By DoctaM3
Well not entirely true... on the X6M, the IR...

Well not entirely true... on the X6M, the IR headphones, remote etc are all included in the package. activating is through iDrive but remote can control the unit thereafter.
Forum: X ///M Forum 10-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 10,859
Posted By DoctaM3
what style rim is that.. in gun metal i would...

what style rim is that.. in gun metal i would take it for my X6M for sure
Forum: Navigation System 03-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,968
Posted By DoctaM3
What? if you upgrade to V27, then downgrade back...

What? if you upgrade to V27, then downgrade back to V26, you still keep perspective mode? Or did i misunderstood you. When you downgraded, was it to the beta version of V26.09a or whatever that was?
Forum: Navigation System 03-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Replies: 385
Views: 212,217
Posted By DoctaM3
ok guys...so I did all of the above......

ok guys...so I did all of the above... successfully loaded...no problems... entered the setup screen and service mode, selected perspective "on" but now when it goes back to normal nav mode, i only...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.