Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: M3OZ
Forum: Navigation System 02-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,863
Posted By M3OZ
Strange, I'm having the EXACT same problem on my...

Strange, I'm having the EXACT same problem on my M3. I had TV tuner and CD changer. Installed the MK4 setup and no voice, when I'm listening to music, it cuts in ever so quietly but nothing actually...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.