Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: reynoldsenator
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,733
Posted By reynoldsenator
Thanks Gmoney1

Thanks Gmoney1
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,733
Posted By reynoldsenator
Auction price

Having just sold my 05 3.0 I am in the market for an 08 3.0... Can anyone on the list provide me with recent auction prices for low mile /08 x5? I really appreciate the help!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,417
Posted By reynoldsenator
Advice

We recently traded my x5 in for a family truckster as our family continues to grow. I have been relegated to a clean low mile 07 xc-70. Wife's old car. it is a fine car, but not an X5. Anyway...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,423
Posted By reynoldsenator
Thanks JCL, you are always very helpful and...

Thanks JCL, you are always very helpful and insightful. I appreciate your time and advice you are usually spot on.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,423
Posted By reynoldsenator
2008 x3 Bumper

I really pulled a munson, backing out of my garage in my x5 i bumped into my mothers rear bumper on her 2008 x3. i created a minor crease in her bumper i was going about 3 mph and it probably needs...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 17,658
Posted By reynoldsenator
48K miles on our 05 3.0, luv it, for the most...

48K miles on our 05 3.0, luv it, for the most part problem free, check brake linning light just came on.. thinking about trading up for the V8!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,444
Posted By reynoldsenator
05 X5 3.0

05 X5 3.0
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,444
Posted By reynoldsenator
yellow goo

I noticed the yellow goo underneath the oil cap over the weekend, I fall into the "short trips category" live in NE cold winter etc. I cleaned it all out best i could took it for a long drive...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 751
Posted By reynoldsenator
Indy shop outside of Philadelphia

I just received horrible news that my friend / mechanic is going to laid up for several weeks or months due to illness, so for the first time in 15 years i need to find an indy shop in the Philly...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,236
Posted By reynoldsenator
More Power

I have a 05 3.0 cpo thru 2011 with 45k miles on it, love the car a daily driver although I only put about 7K miles a year on it, no problems knock on wood. I just took the car on a 500 mile trip to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,463
Posted By reynoldsenator
is this a dirty little secret

I noticed the check engine oil level indicator illuminate twice in the last 24 hrs, I still have a few thousand to drive miles until my next next oil change. I bought my 05 x5 with 38k miles from...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.