Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cory1000
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,517
Posted By cory1000
+1, I would check the sunroof drains first...

+1, I would check the sunroof drains first...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
I have already looked up values and everything.....

I have already looked up values and everything.. Im just waiting it out until I have to fight with insurance company...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
yes...

yes...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Just got a call from the dealers body shop...They...

Just got a call from the dealers body shop...They are now up to a little over 11k for repair, I will be meeting there with the insurance guy early next week to discuss...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Its at a BMW shop right now...I will update when...

Its at a BMW shop right now...I will update when I they have it apart and see what was done under the skin...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Insurance looked at it today and their initial...

Insurance looked at it today and their initial estimate was 6200 to fix.... I started laughing... It was based on visual inspection only, nothing was removed to see damage under exterior panels and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Thanks everyone for all the comments and...

Thanks everyone for all the comments and opinions... Its good to hear from others who know about the car and enjoy it as much as I do...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Here are some updated daytime pics...

Here are some updated daytime pics...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Airbags didnt go off... I was wondering why they...

Airbags didnt go off... I was wondering why they didnt... they did in the other car...

I know they made lots of them, but to find a 02 with less the 45k in mint condition with not a single issue...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
he was just a old guy who wasn't paying...

he was just a old guy who wasn't paying attention, never even tried to slow down.. Im guessing he was too old to be driving anyway.. Also the fact that he didnt speak a word of English and that the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 04:22 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Here she was when I got her :(

Here she was when I got her :(
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Both my wife and I are ok, really sore, but thats...

Both my wife and I are ok, really sore, but thats to be expected.

It is an 02, so I know the value is not that high, but it was in perfect condition, less then 45k on her, everything was...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,263
Posted By cory1000
Got in accident tonight...What do you think??

Just wanted to get some opinions on cost to repair... I have insurance and everything, just wanted to get some opinions...

Short story... Guy in accord ran a red light and hit my drivers side...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 17,600
Posted By cory1000
02 with 32,000 miles....

02 with 32,000 miles....
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 04-03-2009, 02:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,235
Posted By cory1000
perfect, will order from them. Glad to be able to...

perfect, will order from them. Glad to be able to support a sponsor, even if it is only a small order...
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 04-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,235
Posted By cory1000
New sun shade clips

I searched on here and found this is what I need:

Part# 51-16-7-155-428 HOOK SET, List $2.60...

but dont want to deal with local dealer to order, any dealers on here that are good to work with?...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,015
Posted By cory1000
2 questions from a new guy

Please feel free to post links if I missed during my search...

1. Sometimes when I start the car the climate control will turn on by itself. I always turn it off before I shut off the car. Its...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-23-2009, 12:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,288
Posted By cory1000
Im collecting pics of the whole restore process,...

Im collecting pics of the whole restore process, I just dont have time to get it all on the web. The guy who is restoring it for me has a few pictures on his site, but its not up to date on...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,288
Posted By cory1000
Mod bug bit the 2nd day of ownership...I...

Mod bug bit the 2nd day of ownership...I installed new stereo with my iPod and Sirius attached... Already started looking into other things that I want to do to it..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,288
Posted By cory1000
I will get some shots of the inside, for being 7...

I will get some shots of the inside, for being 7 years old, it looks amazing on the inside.

It is the car from TopGear, its a Peel P50... There are only about 20 real ones left in the world...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,288
Posted By cory1000
Another new guy here saying hello

Just picked up a 2002 X5 3.0 a few days ago to use as a daily driver. Got it from a BMW dealer, had a little over 26,000 miles and I got it for under 16k... I was happy with the deal. Car is in...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,014
Posted By cory1000
just for reference, I just picked up an 02 3.0...

just for reference, I just picked up an 02 3.0 with only 26k miles for less then 16k from a BMW dealer...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.