Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: croman54321
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 04-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,005
Posted By croman54321
Went to the dealer to check why my abs/brake/4x4 lights came one and they said it was

the transfer case that is faulty, something to do with the front drivetrain. They qouted me $3,500 parts and labor. What exaclty is transfer case? what parts are involved so maybe I can take it to an...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 9,355
Posted By croman54321
THIS IS A SIMILAR PICTURE OF HOW MY STEERING WHEEL COVER LOOK LIKE

http://www.pdfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/sport-heated-steering-wheel-bmw-x5-e53.jpg
Is it possible to remove?
Thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 9,355
Posted By croman54321
How to remove the steering wheel styling cover?

Can some one help me with this. I'm trying to remove it so I can wrap it with the carbon fiber cloth that some people have been doing, besides this cover is pretty scratched up. I tried jamming a...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 04-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,538
Posted By croman54321
Thanks. Is it a good idea if I find an...

Thanks. Is it a good idea if I find an independent BMW shop to do this, as the dealer charge ridiculous amounts of money for labor? any recommendations around NJ maybe?
Thank you.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 04-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,538
Posted By croman54321
Need Help Please: ABS, 4x4, BRAKE lights came up while driving

Hi, while I was driving these abs, brake, and 4x4 lights came up and the car was running in 4x4. I stoped tried to press the 4x4 button to shut it off and didn't work. After a while I shut the car...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.