Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: atakordie
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-16-2009, 01:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,499
Posted By atakordie
Guys, any ideas with my 2001 540i? I can't get...

Guys, any ideas with my 2001 540i? I can't get the time/date/range/whatever to STAY on the gauge display after engine off/on. What I mean is, I can choose the options I want to cycle through just...
Forum: Navigation System 04-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,020
Posted By atakordie
Thank you all. Not the answer I was hoping for,...

Thank you all. Not the answer I was hoping for, but exactly what I needed to know! Will be getting bluetooth parts soon. This forum is quite good.
Forum: Navigation System 04-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,020
Posted By atakordie
Possible to connect phone without bluetooth?

At my wit's end; have searched many boards looking for my answer, including (the former) x5world , and would like to see if there is someone here who can help, since it looks like there are many very...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.