Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-08-2015, 12:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 261
Views: 270,861
Hello monkeytennis,
I ended up re-using the...
Hello monkeytennis,
I ended up re-using the cable from the old carrier which was OEM. Try removing it from the old carrier and install it into the new one.
In my case, I just couldn't snap the...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-02-2015, 03:39 PM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 11,773
My driver side xenon bulb does not light up. I...
My driver side xenon bulb does not light up. I originally thought it was the bulb, then the ballast but that was not the case. I deactivated ALC_FAILSAFE_FCT_EIN and my driver side xenon bulb now...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-15-2015, 10:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 11,773
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-17-2015, 07:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-17-2015, 06:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 27,476
My wife was on a short road trip and the break...
My wife was on a short road trip and the break fluid warning light came on. She picked up DOT 4 brake fluid and topped it up and got back on the road.
I took it to my mechanic as soon as I found...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-19-2015, 05:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-12-2014, 01:53 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-12-2014, 01:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-12-2014, 01:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-12-2014, 09:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-12-2014, 09:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 270
Views: 59,447
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-25-2013, 10:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,190,357
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-10-2013, 11:53 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 3,015
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-09-2013, 09:00 AM
|
|
Replies: 261
Views: 270,861
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-13-2013, 10:43 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,028
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-29-2012, 07:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 2,407
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-12-2011, 04:41 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,334
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-11-2011, 04:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 80
Views: 85,714
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-22-2010, 11:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 9,333
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-29-2010, 11:28 PM
|
|
Replies: 39
Views: 31,320
I have a Thule Ascent 1500 and it's a great...
I have a Thule Ascent 1500 and it's a great travelling companion to my X5. We did a 3500+ km round trip from Ontario, Canada to Myrtle Beach/Virgina Beach recently and went through a nasty rainstorm...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-12-2010, 09:00 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,969
I had LCM issue with my E46 (99 323i) and my...
I had LCM issue with my E46 (99 323i) and my research led me to conclude that a new or used LCM will require reprogramming since there's data stored in the LCM that is cross referenced. I bought a...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-23-2009, 08:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 991
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-22-2009, 10:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 991
Will this fit my 2006 X5?
I'm looking at getting the MSW Type 16 18x8 (or even the 19x8) ET34 I saw at tirerack.com. Tire Rack - MSW Type 16s...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-26-2009, 12:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,656
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-26-2009, 11:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 6,920
|