Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KingEazy
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,790
Posted By KingEazy
I have them on my 4.4...no problem at all! Go for...

I have them on my 4.4...no problem at all! Go for it :thumbup:
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 04-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,701
Posted By KingEazy
Advice greatly appreciated...Thanks guys, will do...

Advice greatly appreciated...Thanks guys, will do so! :thumbup:
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 04-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,701
Posted By KingEazy
Navtech Navigation Cd's

I selling the 2003 edition of the Navtech Navigation CD's that are compatible with 01 and 02 X5's with NO DVD NAVIGATION.

Disc 1 California and Nevada
Disc 2 Northwest and Soutwest
Disc 3 North...
Forum: The Lounge 03-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 935
Posted By KingEazy
I walked out..the dumbest movie I ever seen! Dont...

I walked out..the dumbest movie I ever seen! Dont waste your time or your money!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,209
Posted By KingEazy
Check out these exhaust tips...

Scrolls down about 11 items and see if those are the 4.6is tips?

http://www.andysautosport.com/products.php?id=BM00X5&make=BMW&mcat=Exhaust&scat=Muffler%20Tips
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,011
Posted By KingEazy
I had the same pixel problem on my X. The dealer...

I had the same pixel problem on my X. The dealer was able to fix the pixels without replacing the whole cluster and the cost was covered by my extended warranty. As for the extended warranty, make...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,261
Posted By KingEazy
Nothing compares to weaving in and out of traffic...

Nothing compares to weaving in and out of traffic in the X, well maybe the acceleration and handling on sharp turns. Either way it will be a fun drive home :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,143
Posted By KingEazy
Go to page 9 on this forum..see the "How to...

Go to page 9 on this forum..see the "How to recondition the leather interior" thread (8th one from top)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2005, 02:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 8,006
Posted By KingEazy
I accually have those rims in chrome on my...

I accually have those rims in chrome on my current set up. In my opinion they look great and are rare. I average 13.5mpg/city 18mpg/hgwy with them on. I heard of it costing about $75 or so a rim on...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 917
Posted By KingEazy
Chrome valve stem reccomendations...

...lookin for chrome valve stems to place on my wheels and was wondering if anyone has any reccomendations. Thanks in advace!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,442
Posted By KingEazy
If you want to spray them any color, why not do...

If you want to spray them any color, why not do white since u have a white car.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,399
Posted By KingEazy
:thumbup: Thanks guys! :thumbup:

:thumbup: Thanks guys! :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,399
Posted By KingEazy
If I was to go with the Brembo big brake kit, do...

If I was to go with the Brembo big brake kit, do I need to do a complete brake job with rotors and all?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,399
Posted By KingEazy
Brake caliper reccomendations anyone?

My 20' rims are due to arrive later this week and was wondering if anyone can reccomend as to what to do with my brake calipers in order to give them a better look?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 21,273
Posted By KingEazy
'01 4.4...72k

'01 4.4...72k
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 18,859
Posted By KingEazy
I went to my local Home Depot and purchased the...

I went to my local Home Depot and purchased the felt pads and I must say that I diffinetly hear a difference. Go with the 3/4 pads, they are an exact fit.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,026
Posted By KingEazy
KirkX5m...love the way the Euro Angel Eyes blend...

KirkX5m...love the way the Euro Angel Eyes blend in with the color of your X!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,662
Posted By KingEazy
GOT IT...Thanks!!!

GOT IT...Thanks!!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,662
Posted By KingEazy
What exactly do I get?

What exactly do I get?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 18,859
Posted By KingEazy
Thanks man...that rattle drives me insane!!!

Thanks man...that rattle drives me insane!!!
Forum: The Lounge 03-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By KingEazy
Wagner, Love the art work!!!

Wagner, Love the art work!!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,662
Posted By KingEazy
A year ago someone tried to breaking into my X by...

A year ago someone tried to breaking into my X by popping the driver side cylinder lock, they were unsucessful(rookies). I brought my car to the dealer and I asked him to install a dummy cylinder...
Forum: The Lounge 03-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By KingEazy
Thanks!!!Pleasure is all mine!!! :thumbup:

Thanks!!!Pleasure is all mine!!! :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,662
Posted By KingEazy
Security reccomendations?

Can anyone reccomend any lug nut wheel locks so I can secure the rims on my X cause my alarm isnt sensitive at all. Anything i can do to better my X alarm system? I dont think i ever even heard it go...
Forum: The Lounge 03-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,224
Posted By KingEazy
Lets go METS!!!

Lets go METS!!!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.