Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: socal pete
Forum: The Lounge 01-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,553
Posted By socal pete
Nice car...you can't go wrong with a P car.

Nice car...you can't go wrong with a P car.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,528
Posted By socal pete
Since you haven't driving the 2007 how would you...

Since you haven't driving the 2007 how would you know if it drivers better? Just because it has new features and technology it supposed to be better???
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,528
Posted By socal pete
I also took a test drive last week in a 2007 4.8...

I also took a test drive last week in a 2007 4.8 and it didn't drive as nice as my 2004 4.4. Maybe it will be better with sports package but it didn't feel as connected for some reason.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,735
Posted By socal pete
Space gray on black would be my first choice or...

Space gray on black would be my first choice or Monaco blue on black since I have a Silver gray 2007 M5 on order.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,629
Posted By socal pete
If there is a bi-turbo engine coming in 2008 then...

If there is a bi-turbo engine coming in 2008 then I would definitely hold off on ordering a 2007.
Forum: Navigation System 09-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Replies: 235
Views: 179,447
Posted By socal pete
Where do you go to get these options? I updated...

Where do you go to get these options? I updated on my M3 and X5 and I don't see any of the options you mentioned???
Forum: Navigation System 03-14-2006, 01:02 AM
Replies: 385
Views: 212,120
Posted By socal pete
Update complete on my 04 X5 and 04 M3. ...

Update complete on my 04 X5 and 04 M3. Everything works great! Thanks X5 World. I will be making a donation via. paypal this week.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.