Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cmchoi
Forum: Bluetooth 03-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,030
Posted By cmchoi
I have BMW Bluetooth/Assist system. It was...

I have BMW Bluetooth/Assist system. It was working sometimes ago, but now my phone can't find BMW Bluetooth.
Forum: Bluetooth 03-13-2006, 03:26 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,030
Posted By cmchoi
Bluetooth not working

I have a 2005 X5. I think my bluetooth is not working. I have tried to use 2 different phones, both cannot find BMW bluetooth. Are there any ways to confirm bluetooth is dead and need service?
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 04-05-2005, 03:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,985
Posted By cmchoi
how hard is it to install ice>Link Plus on X5? ...

how hard is it to install ice>Link Plus on X5? Where can I get instruction?
Forum: Bluetooth 04-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,232
Posted By cmchoi
05 X5 with Sony Ericsson z600 and s700

Does anyone know whether Sony Ericsson z600 and s700 work with 05 X5 Bluetooth? The production date is 01/05.
When I use z600, I can accept and make calls, but it locks up the phone. Also...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 04-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,985
Posted By cmchoi
05 X5 Nav with ipod integration

I just bought 05 X5 with Nav. I asked dealer and service there is no ipod integration when I get Nav. Since Nav delete CD player. It really sucks. Is there a way to integrate ipod with Nav? I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.