Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rousey
Forum: Navigation System 08-18-2009, 05:51 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,737
Posted By Rousey
Thank you! Paul

Thank you!

Paul
Forum: Navigation System 08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,512
Posted By Rousey
Please ignore this, I think I have the answers ...

Please ignore this, I think I have the answers

Paul
Forum: Navigation System 08-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,512
Posted By Rousey
Think I killed it :( - Sat Nav

Guys

If you try to update the software for the sat nav and after seeing a screen that says 'Loading CD Rom Software' or something similar and then it goes blank.... does that means its knackered...
Forum: Navigation System 08-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,737
Posted By Rousey
Sorry Jochen, are you saying just make sure i...

Sorry Jochen, are you saying just make sure i dont have the most up to date already or it will corrupt it? The one I have must be the most basic as it is not even animated unless you have the birds...
Forum: Navigation System 08-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,737
Posted By Rousey
Thank you for answering my questions! I...

Thank you for answering my questions!

I will try to find a 2nd hand map disk that is Official as I bet the dealerships want an arm and a leg
Forum: Navigation System 08-17-2009, 09:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,737
Posted By Rousey
M3 Sat Nav Question

Hi all

As of Saturday I became the proud owner of an '03 M3 Convertible. Firstly I have to say that it is an amazing car - I have always previously owned Renaults with the last being a 225 Megane...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.